Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream HEADSHOTS!!!! ... I Can Survive!!! ... jajajajajajaja ... or not?
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa
As Kirkman and the show have shown us though it's not the zombies that are the real problem. Could you survie people after zombies is a whole other question...

That actually depends, if human kind can unite under a crisis( LOL doubtful) then probably. if they do all that looting s**t and try to build there own empires then no. they will all slowly die.
All you gotta do is look at small instances such as hurrican zones, looters and the like show up very quickly. People who aren't prepared beforehand are always going to react like that. Especially stupid people who would start looting TV's and other useless (uesless after power goes down, etc.) items.

True.

Me i'd be smart about it avoid major cities. find a small town slowly barricade it off go to a place that has s second floor and destroy the stairs so they can't get up to my safe zone. get lots of canned food and seeds from the store I can find, and try to grow plants. because our old life supplies won't last forever.

In my area, I suggested safe zones, and they were rather hard to find. A place we all agreed upon happened to be a near-by harbor with a retired Aircraft carrier concreted into the floor of the bay. A near land safe have that is completely impenetrable unless they can climb up a flat steel hull over a 200 degree angle. It was only idea, which I brought up, but the only downside was water supply. We asumed it possible to grow food on the flight deck, and we could tether other vessels to the carrier to use for transportation and scouting where we could go a few miles inland up any of the rivers connecting to the bay, or along the coast. Again however, the only issue was water supply, because getting clean drinkable water would be the most crucial part of the plan.

Remember, you have to have a way to make your own food and water. Hope ya'll enjoy this!
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa
As Kirkman and the show have shown us though it's not the zombies that are the real problem. Could you survie people after zombies is a whole other question...

That actually depends, if human kind can unite under a crisis( LOL doubtful) then probably. if they do all that looting s**t and try to build there own empires then no. they will all slowly die.
All you gotta do is look at small instances such as hurrican zones, looters and the like show up very quickly. People who aren't prepared beforehand are always going to react like that. Especially stupid people who would start looting TV's and other useless (uesless after power goes down, etc.) items.

That is the first time I've ever seen a hurricane disaster labeled as a "Small Instance". It's pretty sizable if you ask me. (Sorry, I just had to mention that.)
Azombieslayer
I think I have a fairly good chance. 4laugh

So tell us then, what would you do? Do you have a plan or idea of what you will do?
I think I might be able to. I'm good with weapons, have a lot of experience in the wilderness, and I know how to scavenge for food and water.

I may not survive too long, but I think I'd survive at least past the initial outbreak.

Intellectual Mage

6,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Considering that I am obsessed with this sort of thing, I would at least realize what is going on early enough to get out (hopefully).

But as far as combat is concerned, I have never really tested myself in hand to hand combat, but I am fairly decent when it comes to guns.

In all seriousness, though, I would probably be too afraid to do much. In the end, though my religion frowns upon suicide, I think God would give me a pass for euthanizing myself before I get eaten alive.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CMikolajczyk
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa

That is the first time I've ever seen a hurricane disaster labeled as a "Small Instance". It's pretty sizable if you ask me. (Sorry, I just had to mention that.)
A few million people displaced due to natural disaster in a few states compared to billions being eaten alive across the globe is a small instance. Assuming that the infection (or whatever may cause said zombification) isn't contained when first found.
CMikolajczyk
Azombieslayer

So tell us then, what would you do? Do you have a plan or idea of what you will do?

I will grab my survivalist pack and weapons(Bat and a few firearms) and I will travel to the countryside. Being the zombologist that I am and the Boscout that I was, I will use my knowledge and skills to survive. After a sufficient amount of time of survival, I will attempt to find survivors and hope to either help rebuild cilization and/or join a kindly commuinity. I think with my plan (that I will not tell, for it is my plan and my plan alone), again, I quote, "I think I have a fairly good chance."
Azombieslayer
CMikolajczyk
Azombieslayer

I will grab my survivalist pack and weapons(Bat and a few firearms) and I will travel to the countryside. Being the zombologist that I am and the Boscout that I was, I will use my knowledge and skills to survive. After a sufficient amount of time of survival, I will attempt to find survivors and hope to either help rebuild cilization and/or join a kindly commuinity. I think with my plan (that I will not tell, for it is my plan and my plan alone), again, I quote, "I think I have a fairly good chance."

Not bad. Have you thought of putting together a small group in your area? The more living people on my side, the better.
Ultra Choppa
CMikolajczyk
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa

A few million people displaced due to natural disaster in a few states compared to billions being eaten alive across the globe is a small instance. Assuming that the infection (or whatever may cause said zombification) isn't contained when first found.

I know, but it is still an odd concept to grasp being that I am emergency service and have had to respond to those type of disaster here on the gulf coast. xp
CMikolajczyk
Azombieslayer
CMikolajczyk
Azombieslayer

Not bad. Have you thought of putting together a small group in your area? The more living people on my side, the better.

I would consider it, but you must take into account how many people you could save and the amount of food & water you have.

Distinct Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm too sexy for those zombies to bite! blaugh But in all honesty I think I'd last a pretty good length of time. Overall survivor? I think I'm capable!

Visit my new "The Walking Dead" discussion forum! All are welcome and anything TWD related is open for discussion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-world/t.84443387/?_gaia_t_=7564

Buggy Hoarder

11,400 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Nope. I've got asthma. I'm a goner. emo
Too Hot to handle.. cool

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
lol I love how evreyone doubts themself and accepts death. "oh yeah i'd survive...probably" XD My whole family is military. Marine force recon, ex-Spetznaz, Navy Seals and Corpsmans. all with at least 15 years under their belt. The girls all either nurses, engineers, or doctors...so yeah I think i'm set lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff