Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As Kirkman and the show have shown us though it's not the zombies that are the real problem. Could you survie people after zombies is a whole other question...
No. You know how in most zombie apocalypse stories, 3/4 of the world is already dead? Yeah. I probably have a better chance of being the zombie that kills the last survivor than I do staying alive.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
id survive 2 days probably then end up getting bit or die from some s**t.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Ultra Choppa
As Kirkman and the show have shown us though it's not the zombies that are the real problem. Could you survie people after zombies is a whole other question...

That actually depends, if human kind can unite under a crisis( LOL doubtful) then probably. if they do all that looting s**t and try to build there own empires then no. they will all slowly die.
I think I have a fairly good chance. 4laugh

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
CMikolajczyk
I would like to think so. I've helped establish a Zombie Response Team in my area number over 100 people. We've made detailed plans of survival areas, primarily targeting key resources, defensive and secure buildings/areas, points and methods of safe travel, methods of communication, fallback routes, rally points... Are biggest difficulty was establishing a ranking command, and appointing roles. Though very well armed, ammunition could never be plentiful enough, so alternate re-usable weapons are sought just as valuable.

Remember you need food, water, and shelter. Without the modern infrastructure, food and water are hard to get. A creek or river may not be sufficient enough for water, you may need to establish manual water wells, which will be the most effective and safest methods of getting water. Being able to make enough food is a whole other issue in itself that is completely unique as to where you hole up.

Hope you all fair well...

Damn... Well I was just thinking about randomly running around...
PassiveAnger
CMikolajczyk
I would like to think so. I've helped establish a Zombie Response Team in my area number over 100 people. We've made detailed plans of survival areas, primarily targeting key resources, defensive and secure buildings/areas, points and methods of safe travel, methods of communication, fallback routes, rally points... Are biggest difficulty was establishing a ranking command, and appointing roles. Though very well armed, ammunition could never be plentiful enough, so alternate re-usable weapons are sought just as valuable.

Remember you need food, water, and shelter. Without the modern infrastructure, food and water are hard to get. A creek or river may not be sufficient enough for water, you may need to establish manual water wells, which will be the most effective and safest methods of getting water. Being able to make enough food is a whole other issue in itself that is completely unique as to where you hole up.

Lol I saw that post and my jaw dropped biggrin
abcdude123
PassiveAnger
CMikolajczyk

Lol I saw that post and my jaw dropped biggrin

As far as?

Did any of you know that an ammunition company named Hornady makes a ammunition line titled Z-Max (Zombie-Max)? I thought that would interest some of you readers. Even I have purchased a large amount of the ammunition in various calibers. It's slightly higher priced, but it is fairly good ammunition all the way around being a narrow pointed ballistic tip. (Basically a hollow point round with a plastic tip to make it more dynamic and give it a flatter more accurate trajectory.) It also looks pretty damn cool!

The only way to truly survive would be by getting organized and professional. There would be absolutely no room for messing around. Democracy would be poisonous, and get people killed. People need to work hard to survive, and it doesn't matter what any one person wants, it's about the survival of the group.

Hope you all enjoyed my insight.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa

That actually depends, if human kind can unite under a crisis( LOL doubtful) then probably. if they do all that looting s**t and try to build there own empires then no. they will all slowly die.
All you gotta do is look at small instances such as hurrican zones, looters and the like show up very quickly. People who aren't prepared beforehand are always going to react like that. Especially stupid people who would start looting TV's and other useless (uesless after power goes down, etc.) items.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa

All you gotta do is look at small instances such as hurrican zones, looters and the like show up very quickly. People who aren't prepared beforehand are always going to react like that. Especially stupid people who would start looting TV's and other useless (uesless after power goes down, etc.) items.

True.

Me i'd be smart about it avoid major cities. find a small town slowly barricade it off go to a place that has s second floor and destroy the stairs so they can't get up to my safe zone. get lots of canned food and seeds from the store I can find, and try to grow plants. because our old life supplies won't last forever.

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ants In Your Underpants
True.

Me i'd be smart about it avoid major cities. find a small town slowly barricade it off go to a place that has s second floor and destroy the stairs so they can't get up to my safe zone. get lots of canned food and seeds from the store I can find, and try to grow plants. because our old life supplies won't last forever.
question How do you get back to your stronghold with destroyed stairs?

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
True.

Well you need a place where zombies can't get up, maybe a ladder or something. Also you can probably use the other dead zombies as camo. so surround a town and you might make it more safer.

Hilarious Noob

i would am to skinny and i would probley cry a lot or pray to god

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
True.

Well you need a place where zombies can't get up, maybe a ladder or something. Also you can probably use the other dead zombies as camo. so surround a town and you might make it more safer.
Large scale like Rick and Glen did in season one? Instead of just covering yourself put it up all over town? That might work. I like it.

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
Ultra Choppa
Ants In Your Underpants
True.

Large scale like Rick and Glen did in season one? Instead of just covering yourself put it up all over town? That might work. I like it.

If it would work on our zombies it would be a good plan. Put it on a outside ring of the town. or half of the town after you block off a safety zone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff