Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
T-dog saved her and then she ran through a door, into some bright light and now shes gone? xD Wtf?
That bright light COULD have been outside. She should still be around the premise or into the woods.
Who cares? She's whiney anyway.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I hope Carol survives. It would suck for the gang to see Carol's zombie walking around.

Also, I don't understand how Beth and Hershel not see Carol as she left the prison. They had a good vantage point.

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Quick! Everyone check all the barns in the area!

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Classica
That bright light COULD have been outside. She should still be around the premise or into the woods.

It looked like a staircase, maybe there was a window? Not sure, I was still upset about t-dog.

Popular Explorer

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rofl lol stare burning_eyes eek

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Bright light?!, I knew it! Aliens came n sucked her up. Well the way I saw it was...when TDog told Carol to get out..she opened the door, yes the bright lights, n seemed to have blended..poofed out, Yet, when Rick and the rest caught up, stood in the very same spot..that dang Door was there, But, after the initial shock of TDog's death, and finding Carols headscarf, they Also opened that same door, Not illuminated by that bright light..and asked Hershel..Did anyone else come out...or did you see anyone else?..something along those line...So yeah, I'm saying..Aliens..Or..the ghost/spirit of Sophia showed up to guide her mom to safety..could happen. Smiles. biggrin ..oh well.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'll be pissed if Tdawg will have gotten eaten for no reason so she'd better still be alive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff