Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
he feels left out of the group.with sofia gone, he's grown up alot through it all. it's not the same world, and carl with a gun could be a great advantage. give a different kind of point of view in this whole situation. maybe not let him watch the gruesome details like when rick was supposed to shoot that guy, but he should learn how to defend himself against a walker. look what happened, clearly he feels guilty now because of Dale getting bit by the walker that he failed to kill himself. he's grown up alot more than people think, let him kill some s**t

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
forever crying 666
Willow_SheWolf
Stupid kid y u touch Daryls s**t?! scream
Seriously though, he stole from Daryl and got Dale killed. Something has to be done with this kid or characters are going to start dropping.
That's what she said.

lulz rofl
forever crying 666
Willow_SheWolf
Stupid kid y u touch Daryls s**t?! scream
Seriously though, he stole from Daryl and got Dale killed. Something has to be done with this kid or characters are going to start dropping.
That's what she said.

HAHAHA i totally get that!! xD

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know !!!!! no one should ever give a kid a gun unless supervised. the fact that he took it was even worse !!!! scream

Noob

II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
Oh kay. I don't know why Carl is stupid enuff to take whats-his-face's gun!! That was uncool. And to make it worse, he has an encounter with a walker!!(!!!!!!) He almost gets bitten. This just made me think, "Wow, Carl really loves danger."

Carl is turning into a Miniature Shane which isn't good, and the way he remarked at Carol wasn't good...

Timid Nerd

He's been in possession of a gun before...>.>

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Carl should ve know better not to take it, although in the end Dale just took it lol...

Generous Giver

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
Wolfdude87
Arachne Latrodectus
He's a dumba** for killing Dale. :/. Kid with a gun? Really? Nice parenting Rick. O_o

Rick??? Rick is ******** busy. It's Lori's fault.

How is it Lori's fault? Rick's the one who failed to shoot Dale...
DARYL DID IT LIKE A MAN biggrin
IIL4D_ZoeyII
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
Oh kay. I don't know why Carl is stupid enuff to take whats-his-face's gun!! That was uncool. And to make it worse, he has an encounter with a walker!!(!!!!!!) He almost gets bitten. This just made me think, "Wow, Carl really loves danger."

Carl is turning into a Miniature Shane which isn't good, and the way he remarked at Carol wasn't good...
I know. That was just mean. Carol's been through so much. She just wants to believe Sophia is in a better place. Its just plain sad. You know what I just found out? ONLY 2 MORE EPISODES FOR THIS SEASON!! I'm so bummed!

Noob

II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
IIL4D_ZoeyII
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II

I know. That was just mean. Carol's been through so much. She just wants to believe Sophia is in a better place. Its just plain sad. You know what I just found out? ONLY 2 MORE EPISODES FOR THIS SEASON!! I'm so bummed!
I knoww!!! D':

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces