gold. 1 100.0% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
If Carl wants to be all badass, he should stop running off on his own and start hanging out with Dayrl against Dayrl's will.
That would fix the kid up.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alcofrolic
Sophia's death obviously changed Carl for the worse.

He's a total badass a*****e now. .__.

yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp
yup he doesnt shoot zombie then runs home to hug his mommy

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
white pure angel
Alcofrolic
Sophia's death obviously changed Carl for the worse.

He's a total badass a*****e now. .__.

yum_salmon yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp
yup he doesnt shoot zombie then runs home to hug his mommy

Sarcasm. c:

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
digital pancake
In "Judge, Jury and Executioner" Carl showcased some pretty disturbing behavior (stealing [and then losing] a gun, taunting a zombie stuck in the mud [losing the gun], taunting a tied-up Randall [non-verbally; one could argue his mere presence was a taunt], egging Rick on...)

In a normal world this behavior is indicative of deeper psychological issues; in the Zombie Apocalypse(TM) it might be what saves his life.

Thoughts?

(Or other alternate Walking Dead chat! 4laugh )
you must not have read the comics
He does far worse stuff in the comics
he shoulda got eaten by the zombie or killed it... no in-between.... they killed off the 1 of 2 characters that actually have their heads on straight...

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
zothaq
digital pancake
In "Judge, Jury and Executioner" Carl showcased some pretty disturbing behavior (stealing [and then losing] a gun, taunting a zombie stuck in the mud [losing the gun], taunting a tied-up Randall [non-verbally; one could argue his mere presence was a taunt], egging Rick on...)

In a normal world this behavior is indicative of deeper psychological issues; in the Zombie Apocalypse(TM) it might be what saves his life.

Thoughts?

Not really the point, though, is it? The show's Carl isn't the same as the comic's Carl.

@ topic - The kid was freaking annoying me so bad last episode. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to run off into the forest alone for NO ******** REASON. It's not like he was going out to look for Sophia, or gather food or any logical reason for going into the trees. I get that he thought he was big man cause he had a gun, but you still have to be pretty freaking stupid to do that.

And why isn't Lori keeping an eye on him? If I lived in that world I certainly wouldn't be letting my son out of eye/ear shot. It's not like it's one of those "I thought you were watching him" situations. Lori knows no one else is watching him, or at least that no one else was assigned to watch him. You don't do crap anyway, Lori.. why don't you at least keep an eye on your son?

Clearly, he's not being taught right from wrong. And while that lesson is a LOT harder to teach in that world, it still needs to be taught. And they need to teach him true and proper gun handling. Not just how to shoot, but how to treat a gun.

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
good points so far.

and yes, comic Carl is different from show Carl, but I do welcome comparisons.

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

Honestly, that kid just needs a good swift kick in the a**.

That would probably fix his behavior.

Dangerous Knight

he's surrounded by alpha males beating their chests, so naturally he'll want to test the boundaries and see how far he can go. though taunting a zombie is pretty stupid.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
digital pancake

Thoughts?

all this is proof that his dad is shane and not rick... xD

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Virgo Whiskers
zothaq
digital pancake

Thoughts?

Not really the point, though, is it? The show's Carl isn't the same as the comic's Carl.

@ topic - The kid was freaking annoying me so bad last episode. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to run off into the forest alone for NO ******** REASON. It's not like he was going out to look for Sophia, or gather food or any logical reason for going into the trees. I get that he thought he was big man cause he had a gun, but you still have to be pretty freaking stupid to do that.

And why isn't Lori keeping an eye on him? If I lived in that world I certainly wouldn't be letting my son out of eye/ear shot. It's not like it's one of those "I thought you were watching him" situations. Lori knows no one else is watching him, or at least that no one else was assigned to watch him. You don't do crap anyway, Lori.. why don't you at least keep an eye on your son?

Clearly, he's not being taught right from wrong. And while that lesson is a LOT harder to teach in that world, it still needs to be taught. And they need to teach him true and proper gun handling. Not just how to shoot, but how to treat a gun.
well if he does what someone said he does in the show, he is heading the the direction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff