15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
he just literally cannot
i mean honestly, in the comic the kid has been shot like four times
what
im just begging for it now
he totally should die... the kids kindof a brat... but he seems to be indestructible...
well in the book he is kind of a brat, but in the book he is also surrounded by more friends and family and dosnt have to make the hard choices.

in the show everyone he loves is dieing i actually think he a bit creepy

Magical Hobo

emotion_facepalm At the risk of getting slammed by others, people list the dumbest reasons why they want characters to be killed off. I think every character that has died so far has died for a valuable reason, even if it sucks. I hope the writers continue that way.

I hope they keep Carl for a long time. I hope he evolves into what he is in the comics.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Carl's a psycho in the comics didn't he shoot one of the survivors sons at one point?!

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Probably not, because he's a kid.. I think American tv shoes in general want to have a happy ending for children?
CARL'S THE FIRST KILLER IN THE COMICS! but I thinks he's gonna be nicer in the show

Quotable Browser

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Finodrerr
Carl's a psycho in the comics didn't he shoot one of the survivors sons at one point?!
Yes, but wasn't that because the son had mutilated an animal and then his own brother or something? He took care of something that any adult would be condemned for.

Celebrating Conventioneer

11,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
we will just have to wait and see what happens to him in the show =/ dramallama dramallama dramallama

Timid Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Everoynes hating on Carl... I actually like the kid.
I hope he doesn't die.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
He's the 50 Cent of the zombie apocalypse.

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i hope carl lives. he might be a brat but then again think about the time that they are in. Zombies dont wanna just have a chat, they wanna eat your insides. He does what he thinks is right. even if they aren't the best choices.
Agreed Carl Is A awesome person And Abit of a brat.

Interesting Explorer

i think at some point, they arent going to revolve around rick anymore, but carl instead as the main character. i think hell lead the group and his family to safty when hes older, and perhaps even raise his baby sister. who knows! the comic ive read was totally different then the show, only the very basic guidelines makes them follow it, so lets just wait and see what happens!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff