Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

the shiz you say bores me
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
Is there any possibility that Andrea goes back to Rick's side?

I'm gonna say yes cause honestly, Andrea isn't that stupid and I don't really think she'll be able to sit quietly and contently with the Gov pressed on killing the people it all started with for her.

That's what I thought. Would Michonne consider staying? =)
I don't see why not.
Though with the way the group pretty much refuses to trust her I can understand why she'd leave.
You'd think she'd have done enough to prove her commitment to the group by now.

i kind of understand why the group won't trust michonne.

think about it, from shayne who's been there from the very start, from what happened with andrea and what happened in the prison as well with the prisoners.

so i dont think that you can easily fully trust a complete stranger who tipped you off on something.

i mean it'll be great that she becomes part of the group but i feel like if she becomes part of it, she'll just fade away and blend in with the crowd, nothing exciting will happen to her despite of how bad a** she is.

She's been infinitely more helpful than the inmates, and the group is knowingly aware that T-Dog died as a result of their stupidity. Yet they still allowed them in a group.
So it's not a matter that they have a hard time trusting her. They're just acting stupidly stubborn, even though they've already let people in their group already.

Mewling Sex Symbol

Witch Silhouette
psyst3m
Witch Silhouette
Watch the previews for the next episode

All in all it was a build-up episode.

I just hope no one dies... except the gov (Philip?)..

Kimbo Slice is looking to be a good character, if the ever-so falling into dementia white friend of his doesn't try to kill Carl and the others at the prison.

All-in-all, #TeamKillCarl

Big Star

Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

I'm gonna say yes cause honestly, Andrea isn't that stupid and I don't really think she'll be able to sit quietly and contently with the Gov pressed on killing the people it all started with for her.

I don't see why not.
Though with the way the group pretty much refuses to trust her I can understand why she'd leave.

think about it, from shayne who's been there from the very start, from what happened with andrea and what happened in the prison as well with the prisoners.

so i dont think that you can easily fully trust a complete stranger who tipped you off on something.

i mean it'll be great that she becomes part of the group but i feel like if she becomes part of it, she'll just fade away and blend in with the crowd, nothing exciting will happen to her despite of how bad a** she is.

Maybe she and Andrea will go together and separate themselves with the group or something?..

idk, im kinda hoping that andrea would die off this season tbh she kind of lost the bad a** appeal that she had on season 2, she just seems motherly now.

carol on the other hand is starting to get better. she's turning into a nurturing person and the unexpected source of relief from the group.

as for andrea and michonne, im not sure but since there are new people being introduced, the group dynamic would change for sure. i have a feeling one of the new guys would get killed by rick due to his thoughts of "taking over" the prison.

as for daryl and meryl, i dont know where daryl would stand, blood is thicker than water and those brothers seem to really stick together but idk what will happen, im hoping for daryl to come back to the prison with meryl having a change of heart or something but then the story line would suck if that happens.

maybe meryl would help daryl escape for his brothers sake.
michonne and andrea, i doubt that they'd tag along again cause by the looks of it, michonne would join the prison group and andrea being the dumb a** that she is, it'll be too late for her to find our that michonne is with rick.

then when she finds out she's going to think that michonne would get rick and all that in trouble. then she'll try to convince rick but rick won't trust either one of them or something like that. idk.

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

I don't see why not.

Maybe she and Andrea will go together and separate themselves with the group or something?..

Big Star

TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

I don't see why not.

andrea is nothing like lori.
lori was tons better.

andrea needs to die plain and simple.

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
and they kept up the pace of replacing the black guy
prisoner in t dog out
tyreese in prisoner out

biggest surprise of the episode.. the lady that screamed non stop got bit immediately...

Distinct Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

I don't see why not.

She seems to like being a loner though. I think she has a soft side for people losing others (I'm assuming she lost all her family since she's completely alone) but she seems not to want to become attached to people. She did bring the formula, and release Penny before she realized she was a walker, so I think she has a soft spot for kids....

Aged Gaian

Witch Silhouette
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

I don't see why not.

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
psyst3m
Witch Silhouette

I just hope no one dies... except the gov (Philip?)..

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
TheDrunkenApothecary
Witch Silhouette

Witch Silhouette

Aged Gaian

Witch Silhouette

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

Aged Gaian

Thinking about it, nothing really exciting happened.
It was about as intense as the 1st season finale to me.
Yeah the gov took one to the eye, yeah Glen almost got killed and blah.

But it's just meh because pretty much nothing happened that really makes the fans blood boil aside from the merle and daryl face off.

And we learned that Andrea is the new Lori, the only difference between them is:

Lori was aware of how bad the decisions she made her
Andrea...not so often. Either way she's stupid af to me right now.

Her lack of skepticism is really pissing me off. Would it not hurt just a tad bit to have figured out (or made some strides toward figuring out) why the ******** your traveling mate isn't content with living in Woodbury? Or why the man you've been ******** has a headquarium and his dead walker daughter in a separate room and never told anyone of it? Or how a group of armed men were suddenly taken out by walkers conveniently around the time the Gov goes searching for them?

And I'll just die if she doesn't question a LOT about the Governor next half of the season.

Her lust for safety is starting to cloud her judgement. Girl used to be on her toes initially, now she's gotten soft because she sees a few walls.
I feel like her indecisiveness and lack of skepticism will get a lot of people killed in the long run

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff