Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Friend

YellowEyeed
Michonne
Really, the first black zombies you've seen? There were other black zombies in the show. Probably hard to tell for the most part, especially during night scenes, and what with the blood and decay going on. But there are definitely other black zombies in the show.

As for the lack of fat zombies... aside from the one in the well, I haven't seen many. I think it might be because fat people don't run very fast. And, sad to say, they're probably the first ones to be caught and eaten. And things that are eaten, as a whole, don't come back to life. Maybe those who were bitten and then escaped or died on the run were more likely to turn rather than those who were caught and chewed on.
I think there arent any fat zombies because there bodies got eaten away or they got skinny due to lack of meat, maybe...

I hardly think they have a metabolism anymore. gonk

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Michonne
Really, the first black zombies you've seen? There were other black zombies in the show. Probably hard to tell for the most part, especially during night scenes, and what with the blood and decay going on. But there are definitely other black zombies in the show.

As for the lack of fat zombies... aside from the one in the well, I haven't seen many. I think it might be because fat people don't run very fast. And, sad to say, they're probably the first ones to be caught and eaten. And things that are eaten, as a whole, don't come back to life. Maybe those who were bitten and then escaped or died on the run were more likely to turn rather than those who were caught and chewed on.

hmm. do zombies die if they cant eat? maybe they started fat and lost weight after truding around so long.

I always assumed fat people would taste better because of the higher glucose concentration in their blood. Also when steak has more fat on it it tastes better so i assume fat people would have more marbleized meat on them. lol sweatdrop
Daryl killed one when he was injured from falling n having a arrow in his side.. o3o

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Initially I agreed with you but reading through the comments reminded me of a lot of different ones so yes there are a bunch but not near as many as there should be

Apocalyptic Friend

Ninja kelpie
Michonne

hmm. do zombies die if they cant eat? maybe they started fat and lost weight after truding around so long.

I always assumed fat people would taste better because of the higher glucose concentration in their blood. Also when steak has more fat on it it tastes better so i assume fat people would have more marbleized meat on them. lol sweatdrop

Mmm... bacon-y.
lmao racest

Anxious Lunatic

There was another forum discussing why there wouldn't be zombie children. Two of the main reasons were, in Zombie world, kids would be eaten and massacred before they'd get the chance to turn (refer to the horse in Ep. 1). Second, in the Movie world, parents wouldn't be so inclined to let their kids wear zombie make-up and be exposed to such violent images, even if they did want their children to grow up into actors (cause, really, exposing young kids to that and only having 'Random Child Zombie' to show for it later?). Besides, younger actors may burst into tears, even if it was explained that it wasn't real. *shrug* Not good for time if they kept on having to stop for crying zombie kids.

There's your reason for child zombie logic.

It's gotta be kept in mind that, while they try for authenticity, that this show is still just a show 3nodding They use whatever actors they can get (and can stumble and moan appropriately) emotion_zombie So, there's some logic for different zombie races. Besides, ethnicity doesn't matter when you're dead xp

On a random note...
ImPhoKingGay

This.
Michonne

SUCH A KICKASS AVI emotion_kirakira
*bows down to awesome*

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Are you kidding?! There have been lots of black zombies.

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Michonne

There are't a lot of fat zombies because fat people are harder and more expensive to make up. Logically, you're right, they were eaten. If there were fat zombies, they would be like Bicycle Girl, nothing much left to move with. Probably just some basic skeletal and musculature with a head, rolling its eyes. There aren't a lot of black zombies because, on a whole, black people don't seem to be too into the horror genre. Not racist, it's a statistic. I was actually a little surprised about that, because I work in a haunted house and a good third of our customers are black, but apparently black people don't much care for horror movies/shows. Within the logic of the show, I'd say the reason for relatively low number of black zombies is because they're doing like the Hispanics in Atlanta, staying holed up in whatever location they knew. Statistically, high black concentrations in cities mean high gang populations, so I'm sure there's a gang or two in Atlanta who consider the whole deal a turf war. And, like you said, it's hard to tell what race a person is when their face is rotting off.

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
IN THE NEW SEASON WHERE GONNA SEE MORE BLACK ZOMBIES .... PLUS THE NEW MAIN GIRL IS BLACK AND HER BROTHER AND BOYFRIEND.... MY FRIEND PLAYS HER BROTHER ON THE LEFT SIDE ON THE CHAIN .... FINAL SCENE OF SEASON2 FINAL EPISODE

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Jaden Kazega
And skinny!!
Where are all the fat zombies? Surely there were some that only died from bites or other reasons, and were not actually eaten up. And why have we only seen like, two child zombies, ever?

I'm not making fun of you lol, I've always been a little curious about that.
i agree...again lmfao. i said if a zombie apocolypse every hit america we wouldnt have to worry because they'd be to fat to go anywhere lol

Dangerous Lover

Can't tell if the zombie in the well was fat or just bloated. Maybe both.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Glass Winter
Can't tell if the zombie in the well was fat or just bloated. Maybe both.

Floated? lol

Business Raider

3,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I prefer the classic zombies like rotten meat, though I watch the show but the rare black zombie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff