Welcome to Gaia! ::

Michonne's chained up zombies are the first black ones i've seen throughout the whole show. Aren't they supposed to live near Atlanta? (This might sound racist but it isn't meant to be, I promise) Isn't there supposed to be alot of black people in Atlanta? Dunno, but this bothered me every time a swarm of zombies came. THE'RE ALL WHITE.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
And skinny!!
Where are all the fat zombies? Surely there were some that only died from bites or other reasons, and were not actually eaten up. And why have we only seen like, two child zombies, ever?

I'm not making fun of you lol, I've always been a little curious about that.
There's been a few others, but yeah there's nowhere near as many as there should be. The Atlanta/Ft. Benning area is definitely more black than it is any other color so you'd think there'd be more...but nope. Heaven forbid should a TV show actually depict something accurate.
stultus-puella
Michonne's chained up zombies are the first black ones i've seen throughout the whole show. Aren't they supposed to live near Atlanta? (This might sound racist but it isn't meant to be, I promise) Isn't there supposed to be alot of black people in Atlanta? Dunno, but this bothered me every time a swarm of zombies came. THE'RE ALL WHITE.

WTF do you mean, "the first black ones I've seen throughout the whole show"?!
T-Dog is black! Poor T-Dog! Of course, it's the black man who doesn't get enough exposure in the movie, so everyone forgets about him! Well, I suppose it just might be a GOOD THING. Maybe, that's why he's lasted so long. So, keep your head down, big guy! Maybe you'll outlast whitey this time around!
Back when Rick (before he found Lorie and Carl) was with that father and son who were black, I saw lots of black zombie in the street, as the father attempted to shoot his wife who had become a zombie.
You should've either watched the show from the very beginning, or payed closer attention.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Deliria Addams

>_>;;
She's talking about zombies, not survivors....

EDIT: Meh, I dunno, I just never seen very many either. lol
Jaden Kazega
Deliria Addams

>_>;;

Okay, well the wife of that father and son duo was a zombie. Rick met them after he awoke and went home to try and find Lorie and Carl. Plus, as that father was attempting to kill his zombie wife, I saw other zombies who were black. But, I'm repeating myself.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Deliria Addams
Jaden Kazega
Deliria Addams

>_>;;

Okay, well the wife of that father and son duo was a zombie. Rick met them after he awoke and went home to try and find Lorie and Carl. Plus, as that father was attempting to kill his zombie wife, I saw other zombies who were black. But, I'm repeating myself.

Still disappointed we didn't get to see Otis attacking the farm with the other walkers....
Jaden Kazega
Deliria Addams
Jaden Kazega
Deliria Addams

>_>;;

Still disappointed we didn't get to see Otis attacking the farm with the other walkers....

4laugh 3nodding

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Deliria Addams

User Image
Jaden Kazega
Deliria Addams

User Image

rofl I don't think there was enough of Otis left to walk, after those zombies got through with him. Too bad, though. Or well. Que sera sera. wink
I've seen loads of black zombies. o.O
Can't exactly remember obese zombies but chubby, yeah.

Apocalyptic Friend

Really, the first black zombies you've seen? There were other black zombies in the show. Probably hard to tell for the most part, especially during night scenes, and what with the blood and decay going on. But there are definitely other black zombies in the show.

As for the lack of fat zombies... aside from the one in the well, I haven't seen many. I think it might be because fat people don't run very fast. And, sad to say, they're probably the first ones to be caught and eaten. And things that are eaten, as a whole, don't come back to life. Maybe those who were bitten and then escaped or died on the run were more likely to turn rather than those who were caught and chewed on.
O_O your right. WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACK ZOMBIES?
Michonne
Really, the first black zombies you've seen? There were other black zombies in the show. Probably hard to tell for the most part, especially during night scenes, and what with the blood and decay going on. But there are definitely other black zombies in the show.

As for the lack of fat zombies... aside from the one in the well, I haven't seen many. I think it might be because fat people don't run very fast. And, sad to say, they're probably the first ones to be caught and eaten. And things that are eaten, as a whole, don't come back to life. Maybe those who were bitten and then escaped or died on the run were more likely to turn rather than those who were caught and chewed on.
I think there arent any fat zombies because there bodies got eaten away or they got skinny due to lack of meat, maybe...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff