Welcome to Gaia! ::

This girl is creeping me out, sociopath in the making. It may be a cold world, but damn.

Kawaii Lunatic

i love that she was like oh well time to move on, then she held on to Daryl a little too long lol

Apocalyptic Friend

I'd say she's less a sociopath and more like dealing with the reality of the situation.

Her mother is dead. Her other sister(s) are dead. She must assume that other friends and family members are dead. Her new reality is that death can come at any time, and assuming it won't happen just because you wish it wouldn't is a hopeless thing. She might also be dealing with it internally, choosing not to show her grief in front of others for the same reasons of futility.
Michonne
I'd say she's less a sociopath and more like dealing with the reality of the situation.

Her mother is dead. Her other sister(s) are dead. She must assume that other friends and family members are dead. Her new reality is that death can come at any time, and assuming it won't happen just because you wish it wouldn't is a hopeless thing. She might also be dealing with it internally, choosing not to show her grief in front of others for the same reasons of futility.
Well said, Michonne.

Intellectual Lunatic

Are you sure you don't mean Lizzie?

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Beth's character is just showing how many of us might behave considering all the chaos that's shes witnessed to so far. The many dead, the many that has died up till now, her emotions as kept deep down inside. Her lack of caring that her so-so boyfriends death was just another internal mechanism to protect herself from possibly losing her mind. And yes, I do believe her *hug* on Daryl was bit too long..just saying..even Daryl's reaction to her hug wasn't one of those *quick* hugs, its was longer than he seemed comfortable with. We'll just have to wait and see if she goes for his Gold even if she Knows hes not interested. Sometimes people behaves, acts out of character then the situation surrounding them causes them to act *out of* character. It happened with Lori and Shane, However in that case, Shane already Had the attraction to Lori to which, when the situation arose, He acted upon it, and her. And Lori, did the same, but her reasoning was the emotional loss of her husband, Rick, believing he was dead, she sought comfort in Shane, tho she knew it was wrong, with Shane being her husbands best friend and colleague, it was the base need to Be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff