Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fairy

Either the television series, or the comic books.
For your posts, please use the color=white tags, so you don't ruin anything for people who are not caught up. 3nodding
I'll go first:
Best: Lori's death, obviously. It was so very, very satisfying.
Worst: Duane. u_u

Dapper Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
I would have to say my favorite was Lori's, I ******** hate her, and my least favorite was dale's.

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
My least favourite would have to be Sophia's death. Or true death, however you would perceive her being shot as an undead. And the fact they didn't follow the comic at that point.

7,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
From either source, my favourite death right now would probably be Dexter (comics) in the prison. Only a short while prior, Rick had declared that if you killed, you'd die following the brutal murders of Hershel's daughters. Seeing him have to go against his words is a strong reminder of just how far the world had fallen. I don't think he was wrong in doing it anyway but to go against your own rule so quickly.

As for my least favourite, I would pick Dale (TV Show) on the farm. I just thought it was kind of a weak end to the character. There are other infinitely useless characters (Carol) whom such a weak ending would be fitting.

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
YAY! Shane is dead!!

Friendly Stalker

I don't have a favorite.
But that poor Jimmy.

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
My favorite death would have to be Lori in the comics.

My least favorite death would have to be Dale's in tv show. I teared up when he lifted his head up to the gun
My least favorite was Dale. I don't understand how a walker can rip Dale open, but can't pull itself out of the mud. <.<;;

My favorite death so far was Shane. Although, I liked him. He just couldn't change. D:

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
My least favorite was the horse, in either the comic or show since they're both the same. I liked that horse, he had character.

My favorite had to have been The Governor, swarmed by a buttload of zombies.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Best: Governor death / torture

Worst: Not sure yet but if Jesus dies I might be sad

Dangerous Lunatic

Captain Bravo
From either source, my favourite death right now would probably be Dexter (comics) in the prison. Only a short while prior, Rick had declared that if you killed, you'd die following the brutal murders of Hershel's daughters. Seeing him have to go against his words is a strong reminder of just how far the world had fallen. I don't think he was wrong in doing it anyway but to go against your own rule so quickly.

As for my least favourite, I would pick Dale (TV Show) on the farm. I just thought it was kind of a weak end to the character. There are other infinitely useless characters (Carol) whom such a weak ending would be fitting.

His death was freaking lame! Walking into the field to stare at a dead cow! Come on now

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Least favorite Tyreese, just ******** up he was so badass not even a gym full of zombies could kill him but yet like 5 men were able to kidnap him and strip him naked then cut his head off infront of everyone with Michone's sword

Favorite Governor, BETRAYAL haha halo, but seriously he deserved it got all of his men killed for nothing seeing as they knocked down the fences anyway

Familiar Citizen

Note: Walking Dead for me is just about the TV show. I want to read the comics, but I'm having too much fun with my friends finding out what happens in the show I don't want anything to spoilerize it so I'm staying away from the comics for the time being.

To be honest at first I hated Bill Connery....er.... Dale's death because I thought it was just a bad way to go. And let's be honest I was firm in the KILL CARL club by that point.

But then I started to think about it... While it's still a pretty weak death and I still want to KILL CARL for it.... it actually makes sense. The episode establishes Dale as the last vestige of humanity in the group. With the bombshell that Rick dropped on the group at camp, a character like Dale's really has no place. They can't have Rick doubting humanity, especially not when Urshul took so long coming around to the "walker" perspective with Dale still around. He represents the struggles of the group in season 1 and 2, he also was refusing to change and grow as a character. And when characters have no growth left and they cease to have pull with the other characters to help them grow? Then the character is essentially useless. Like a lot of the dead-weight that was taken out at the end of last season and at the end of this season, the characters who had little-to-nothing to contribute to the story are the ones who die and Dale.... ceased to be useful. I'm just glad they dd him the dignity of going alone instead of in the pod attack.

Favorite death: Carl :3, not yet... but I can hope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces