Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Lunatic

6,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Got a Katana, a handgun, a rifle (with scope), and a two story house (second story only accessible from a single door) with an emergency ladder at the window. I'd only leave to gather canned/dry food and bottled drinks. Bring on the zeds. I'll take'em down and anyone who could be a threat.

Loyal Spirit

4,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
Plan -

I used to live in the university accommodation, 8 students in my flat including me.
We always lock the doors so pretty sure we'd be safe no matter. The doors and heavy and the locks are heavy. But now, I live in a private accommodation - council house which is just weak. The doors are well light that I could probably break them even though I'm so weak.

So chances are, I'd probably die right now. I do have a footballer living with me and I always have my hockey stick with me biggrin I have food stock- because I'm a uni student. xD
I'm a fast runner but I'd probably not run or get out of the house at all. I mean. . Why? Other than cowering in my house, I don't really know what else to do.

Unforgiving Aggressor

6,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Weapon...good quality sharp weapons.

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
I live on the central coast of california. I'd just head north far enough to get away from the nuclear reactor and find or steal a boat, smoke hella weed and just kinda... not worry about it.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i live in a swampland so i don't know how i'd fare.
it's very hot here most of the year so i might die of dehydration or dysentery. i own a home north of here that is way out in the country so if i could find a way up there i might be able to survive until a horde made its way there.
there's a lot of wild things to eat hear, berries, fruit trees, nuts, onions, and things of that nature, so i probably wouldn't starve. i don't have an extravagant plan yet....

Omnipresent Cultist

The Governor of Woodbury
Kill 'em all!

or OR now hear me out here..
establish a small town and provide them a normal life until a threat comes around ******** the blond and then lose everything come back somewhat okay crack again and lead an army and then get killed.

yup sounds like a plan.

Omnipresent Cultist

First case sightings of zombie ? pack up everything I need go to the store buy what I can gather the group and head out when things start going south ( which I expect them to in the next week or so ) head up north probably somewhere that isnt very populated but is still able to grow crops and stock up for winter.
Realistically this would never happen, there is too much ammo in the world, not to mention, look how slow they move, you would have time to have a quick nap, wake up and kill a zombie when it trys to attack you.

Savage Strawberry

Nail Scars
Realistically this would never happen, there is too much ammo in the world, not to mention, look how slow they move, you would have time to have a quick nap, wake up and kill a zombie when it trys to attack you.
Probably. I think the zombies would decay too fast to be a threat. It might be at first when their bodies are fresh but once you hit the 1 year threshold you are probably ok.

But then there is a question about humans...they would become the biggest threat.

Interesting Businessman

honestly, i'd have to team up with people. i couldn't do it on my own. when you're alone NOBODY will fear you. and if they want what you got they will take it. a group versus you? yep.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
YouAreMyFetish
The Governor of Woodbury
Kill 'em all!

or OR now hear me out here..
establish a small town and provide them a normal life until a threat comes around ******** the blond and then lose everything come back somewhat okay crack again and lead an army and then get killed.

yup sounds like a plan.

...well, when you put it like THAT..

Lunatic

What kind of zombie is my question. .are we dealing with the night of the living dead zombies or
world war z zombies...or even the dreaded resident evil zombies?

If its anything above night of d, im screwed and most likely
hide myself till I opt out or go out with guns o glory.

But of its night of the living dead, id thread carefully until
im able to escape to more rural areas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas