Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Also the title is just my personal opinion. It's best episode for me. In your opinion, what is your favorite episode and why? c:

I was very happy to find out Bob was in fact bitten! Unfortunately for him, though... but those cannibals got what they deserved!

I'm also happy about the plan that actually went well! For a second I was like why the hell would they leave the church and their friends defenseless when they know the cannibals know exactly where they are?! Then I realized what the plan was! I'm incredibly happy and impressed that they killed them! Those guys were threatening you and your baby, their promises mean jack s**t. I'm glad they realized that. Hopefully in the future they won't leave their guard down so much.

The ending of the episode.. I'm curious.. what happened to carol? Daryl looked like he just saw some scary s**t.

Also the next episode, from the previews, looks like it's going to be all about Beth. I wonder if we'll see where Dayrl and Carol went in the same episode.

Anxious Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
I reaaally enjoyed that episode as well. It was very well put together. Moved everything along quickly, the tainted meat line was amazing (I was so glad they went for it!) and it was pretty bad a** too.

I wanna say it's a runner up for my favorite, which I don't really have because I'm terrible at choosing, but it was great and on the ball.

A lot of people are saying next week is going to be Beth-centric, so we shall see~

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Live Bait: The Governor is alone and encounters a family in need.

The Grove: Lizzie goes off the deep end.

The writers had me believing both characters might recover from the world's craziness.
Then the Governor and Lizzie revert to their old selves, and both are put down.

Enduring Hunter

Eh, it was a little slow paced for me. Not saying it was a bad episode it just wasn't my favourite.
I wasn't all that surprised at the way it ended.
I agree with you on Daryl's reaction. I hope Carol's alright.

My favourite so far are still The Grove and A.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Yuki Bunneh
Live Bait: The Governor is alone and encounters a family in need.

The Grove: Lizzie goes off the deep end.

The writers had me believing both characters might recover from the world's craziness.
Then the Governor and Lizzie revert to their old selves, and both are put down.

Excellent choices both.

Sweetheart

I didn't enjoy it. They killed off the best villain way too early.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff