Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
So the finale is upon on. Figured I'd set up this thread while the commercial is on. So to set this up...Thoughts on the episode? (Of course more thoughts will come AFTER the episode) Title says it all, don't be afraid, all theories will be acceptable because face it when everything goes to s**t...nobody quite knows what to expect ninja

EXPECT SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
Poor andrea. gonk

7,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Idk about season 3

Did they accidentley leave angela behind gonk poor girl, she's so badass, i hope she dosent die.

The music on this show is amazing, they somehow made zombies in front of a burning barn sad as hell.

tanchimo's Waifu

Ruthless Strategist

6,490 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm surprised the old man left the farm. He's stubborn to a fault, and I really thought he'd go down with the house.

Speculation: it's airborne, as has been hinted. Either that, or it's going down like the Night of the Living Dead mythos. Maybe there really is no more room in hell... I think they're going to find a gated community. That's what happened in the graphic novel, though it happened way earlier in the series. I can still see it happening though. There was way too much good detail in that bit of the series for them to pass it over completely. Either that, or they move into the prison.

Tipsy Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Yes it is confirmed that the governor is casted so they will find that community. (Comic reference)
I feel that its airborne for sure with what I hear from the comics. Also it is speculated that the show follows "Romero Laws" for zombies and it is stated that turning is a result of any fatal injury excluding serious head trauma.

tanchimo's Waifu

Ruthless Strategist

6,490 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So they are going to the gated community then? Good, because I was a little disappointed that they moved past that one. It's one of the memories from the novella that stuck with me the strongest, because it showed a whole lot about humanity and the devastation they went through when it hit. And, side note, did they ever reveal the second word? :S I don't THINK I missed it.

Tipsy Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
second word is "the"

Tipsy Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
AND THERE IT IS LADIES AND GENT'S JENNER'S SECRET IS TRUE WE ARE ALL INFECTED.

sorry for the caps I've been dieing to know.

tanchimo's Waifu

Ruthless Strategist

6,490 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
All this time I really thought it was 'You're pregnant." That, of course, really confused me.. I came to the conclusion that it was just another "Lost In Translation" easter egg. That being said, 'Fear The Reaper'? Anybody? razz

tanchimo's Waifu

Ruthless Strategist

6,490 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The prison. Well, s**t just got real. To those who don't know what's about to happen, if you couldn't guess, that figure in the robe ain't a good thing.

Tipsy Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
I havent read the comics but I hear the Prison "arc" is very gorey and marks the start of a serious change in the serious to a more breath-taking and drastic series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff