Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lover

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
So, Rick has really gone bye-bye!
That sonuva b***h, Merle, has kidnapped Glen & Maggie after wingin' Michonne! How many of you woulda just shot the ******** in the head the very second he laid his gun down? I know I woulda!
What the hell is wrong with Andrea? Why is that blonde so blind and dumb? Usually, nature compensates, and forces all the other senses to heighten and s**t. So, is Andrea just "special"?
CAROL'S ALIVE???!!! Beyond awesome!
WHY THE HELL AREN'T THE ZOMBIES ATTACKING MICHONNE?? Every since Merle winged her, they treat her as if she's one of them. Sort of as if they don't consider her food, anymore! WTF is up with that??
Okay. So Michonne was covered in zombie guts. But, think back and remember her zombie pets. They never really reacted to her the same way they did when the soldiers from Woodburn arrived. Michonne had to end up killing them, in order to try and keep them quiet. Why did they respond to the soldiers' presence and not Michonne's, or Andrea's? Did it have something to do with the cold or flu virus they both must've contracted. If you 'll remember, Andrea was really sick. Had Michonne been sick too? Maybe before she met Andrea? Or, was it all just because of the way she humbled her zombie pets and placated them by chopping off their jaws and arms? It does make me wonder!

Beloved Lunatic

EarthBoundBaby
WHY THE HELL AREN'T THE ZOMBIES ATTACKING MICHONNE?? Every since Merle winged her, they treat her as if she's one of them. Sort of as if they don't consider her food, anymore! WTF is up with that??

She has zombie guts all over her. They think she is one of them. 3nodding

Summery Strawberry

In the first season, they were able to walk among zombies after being covered in their blood and entrails, to disguise their scent. So she was able to pass as a zombie because she stank like one, I guess. emotion_zombie

I'm so sick of Andrea being Andrea. I don't mind her sleeping with whoever occasionally, but all she does is take dumb risks, b***h, and try to sleep with the biggest a*****e on the screen. It's irritating and the worst thing of all, it's boring.
Rick's back now, he snapped out of it as shown at the end heart

Versatile Lover

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Mereluna
In the first season, they were able to walk among zombies after being covered in their blood and entrails, to disguise their scent. So she was able to pass as a zombie because she stank like one, I guess. emotion_zombie

I'm so sick of Andrea being Andrea. I don't mind her sleeping with whoever occasionally, but all she does is take dumb risks, b***h, and try to sleep with the biggest a*****e on the screen. It's irritating and the worst thing of, it's boring.

Yea. I hafta agree with ya on that one!

Versatile Lover

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
psyst3m

I do hope you're right. I mean, can anyone really come back after being that "out there"? If they can go bonkers like that once, how easy will it be for them to go wonky, again?
EarthBoundBaby
psyst3m

I do hope you're right. I mean, can anyone really come back after being that "out there"? If they can go bonkers like that once, how easy will it be for them to go wonky, again?
I think he'll be okay for the sake of the baby.. for a little while at least whee

Apocalyptic Genius

Michonne has always been ahead of the game when it comes to the zombies. She figured out how to use them as pack mules, figured out how to make them docile, and now she's figured out how to walk among them damn near invisibly.

Way back in the first season, Rick and the group also put zombie guts all over themselves to smell like walkers, remember? Smelling like them and moving like them tends to draw little attention.

Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
That chick with the bow is even dumber. She couldn't even shoot the walker and then freaked out when Andrea just jumped down and stabbed it. It's not a game! Well nah duh stupid b***h but you can't aim either.

Versatile Lover

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Michonne
Michonne has always been ahead of the game when it comes to the zombies. She figured out how to use them as pack mules, figured out how to make them docile, and now she's figured out how to walk among them damn near invisibly.

Way back in the first season, Rick and the group also put zombie guts all over themselves to smell like walkers, remember? Smelling like them and moving like them tends to draw little attention.

I wonder if it isn't more than that. Just think it's funny, is all. When the group did the same thing, earlier on in the show, the zombies that passed them by sniffed at them. You never see them sniff one another so adamantly. Why sniff the group, unless the zombie guts don't, completely, hide them. Why didn't any of them sniff Michonne in the same way?? They walked right by her as if she wasn't even there!

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I think Michonne's pet zombies just got used to Michonne's and Andrea's scent that they didn't freak often. Not to mention, Michonne did cut their mouth and arms off to get rid of their desire of feeding and always used them to blend. And they finally smelled "food" when the Governer was around with his men.

And Michonne was covered in zombie guts & blood when she sliced that one walker entrails. So she was able to hide her scent completely & tricking the walkers that she is one of them. They (Rick & Glenn) did this in season 1, but it rain on them and it back fired on them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff