8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Atlanta nursing home is where Those badass gangsters take care of the Oldies

FlashBAck

Rick gave half of the weapons to them

Now in season 3 episode 5

Rick's bag can be seen when michonne enters the room of the governer? it says Sheriff

So any guesses if they really died? :C

Shadowy Bookworm

I don't think Rick left the pack with them, and I remember Andrea had a backpack running through the woods after the farm. I think that was Rick's sheriff pack.

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sharassein
I don't think Rick left the pack with them, and I remember Andrea had a backpack running through the woods after the farm. I think that was Rick's sheriff pack.

she left it right? o-o well it's been months but didn't she only had a pistol left with no ammo until michonne saved her life?

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
If they did do that? That's a pretty cool little throw in. I wouldn't put it above the Governor.

He's a character you'll end up truly hating through the series.

Shadowy Bookworm

MeepoPoof
Sharassein

she left it right? o-o well it's been months but didn't she only had a pistol left with no ammo until michonne saved her life?

Andrea dropped it right before Michonne showed up. In the episode when Michonne cut the heads off her walkers, you can see they have a pack with guns in it. I'm pretty sure that's the sheriff pack.

O.G. Exhibitionist

no matter what, I didn't notice that. Very good detail to throw in
MeepoPoof
Atlanta nursing home is where Those badass gangsters take care of the Oldies

FlashBAck

Rick gave half of the weapons to them

Now in season 3 episode 5

Rick's bag can be seen when michonne enters the room of the governer? it says Sheriff

So any guesses if they really died? :C

Andrea was running with Rick's pack up until Michonne found her. The Atlanta folks have been long dead since the start of Season 2, as seen in the deleted scenes. Check Youtube!
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE WALKING DEAD?!!!!! biggrin xd xp blaugh
i am so ready for the walking dead today but i have to go to my scrimmage first before i watch the walking dead. we are going to be playing the oc wolves. By the way i am a baseball player so don't be a hater. I am going to give all i got for the walking dead today. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff