Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Walker Count

Guaaaaar... 0.25760649087221 25.8% [ 254 ]
Don't shoot! I'm a survivor! 0.74239350912779 74.2% [ 732 ]
Total Votes:[ 986 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Ms Saku
True. I think T-Dog should watch his back.. no, everyone should watch their backs.

I wouldn't put it passed Merle to be plotting some crazy ambush on you and the rest of the survivors.

At least T-Dog can fire a gun, unlike someone I know. Not too worried 'bout these folks. Their paranoia keeps them alert every second of their life. We'd see Walkers a mile away, anyhow.

G'on kick his clapped - a** if he tries comin' back. Far as I'm concerned, he can stay the hell away. Don't think he'll do anything, anyway. I imagine he can't do as much, missin' a hand and all. -flips through his book again-

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Hehe... I'm glad I'm immune to poison Ivy. So, how did you spend thanksgiving, Daryl?
Quote:
At least T-Dog can fire a gun, unlike someone I know. Not too worried 'bout these folks. Their paranoia keeps them alert every second of their life. We'd see Walkers a mile away, anyhow.

G'on kick his clapped - a** if he tries comin' back. Far as I'm concerned, he can stay the hell away. Don't think he'll do anything, anyway. I imagine he can't do as much, missin' a hand and all. -flips through his book again-

I can understand what you mean. Rick is a fairly good leader and keeps everyone safe for the most part. Except the time when he, uh.. lost Sophia.. but I digress!

-leans over, nonchalantly-

Whatcha' reading?
seru_ame
Hehe... I'm glad I'm immune to poison Ivy. So, how did you spend thanksgiving, Daryl?

Old man mentioned somethin' about that. Group didn't feel like celebrating considering Sophia's still missing. Didn't have the strength to, even if I wanted. Carol did cook a little some'in up for me, if ya wanted to know.

((I've got to go for now. I'll try to get back on later. What a fun first day! Thanks, everyone! Keep the questions going. I'll answer them all soon.))

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Aw, sweet of her. Well, Daryl, get well soon, and I hope to chat at you more later~!
You are a freaking boss. Thanks for being one of the only level-headed survivors out there. Keep being awesome!
Quote:
Old man mentioned somethin' about that. Group didn't feel like celebrating considering Sophia's still missing. Didn't have the strength to, even if I wanted. Carol did cook a little some'in up for me, if ya wanted to know.

((I've got to go for now. I'll try to get back on later. What a fun first day! Thanks, everyone! Keep the questions going. I'll answer them all soon.))

You're awesome! 8D

See ya' later~

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Daryl Dixon

You're right, in a thread with Daryl Dixon in the title we could ask less about Merle Dixon...

(( this was highly entertaining. you're awesome at Daryl xD ))
((Scratch that. I guess I'll be on for a few more hours! Hopefully, haha.))
Ms Saku
I can understand what you mean. Rick is a fairly good leader and keeps everyone safe for the most part. Except the time when he, uh.. lost Sophia.. but I digress!

-leans over, nonchalantly-

Whatcha' reading?

You forgot to mention he handcuffed Merle to the roof. Sheriff's trying, I'll give him that.

As for this book that ain't got no pictures, it's "The Case of the Missing Man".. Andrea gave it to me. Figure I'd work on my literacy. Ain't got nothin' else to do while my body's patchin' itself up.
seru_ame
Aw, sweet of her. Well, Daryl, get well soon, and I hope to chat at you more later~!

She didn't need to. -shrug- You know I will. If Walkers can't get me, what makes you think a human will?
Sarah-chan x3
You are a freaking boss. Thanks for being one of the only level-headed survivors out there. Keep being awesome!

Just doin' what I have to. Ain't nothin' special there..

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Hehe, good hunting, then. ~winks~ Maybe I'll even join you for a hunt or two.
Robayn

You're right, in a thread with Daryl Dixon in the title we could ask less about Merle Dixon...

(( this was highly entertaining. you're awesome at Daryl xD ))

Ha. He could kiss my bruised a**.

((I'm so glad, honestly! It means a lot that you guys like my answers, haha. Never done this sort of thing before.))
seru_ame
Hehe, good hunting, then. ~winks~ Maybe I'll even join you for a hunt or two.

Best you don't slow me down. 'Course I'm not doin' any hunting 'til I find that little girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff