Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Walker Count

Guaaaaar... 0.25760649087221 25.8% [ 254 ]
Don't shoot! I'm a survivor! 0.74239350912779 74.2% [ 732 ]
Total Votes:[ 986 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Yikes what happened to your eye?! Looks Painful..

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Haha!
You ever wonder why that Walker went straight for your boot, probably the only article of clothing you had on that he'd almost never be able to bite through, when you were bleeding in all those other places?

Questionable Borg

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Elyse N Wonder
Yikes what happened to your eye?! Looks Painful..

Nothin`, old man just patched it up for me since I got cuts and that damned gunshot wound 'round there. Ain't nothin' I can't handle.
Robayn
Haha!
You ever wonder why that Walker went straight for your boot, probably the only article of clothing you had on that he'd almost never be able to bite through, when you were bleeding in all those other places?

Well, that crazy CDC doc said their brains are dead, right? Ain't surprised. Guess I'm lucky, anyhow.
Mayor Gravity
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

I ain't no damn crayon. I'd be dead, that's what I'd be. If you wanna real answer for your chit - chat, how 'bout green or som'in.

Beloved Giver

i hope you shoot your brother right between the eyes...

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Why don't you make more arrows for your crossbow?
Nautea
i hope you shoot your brother right between the eyes...

Yeh, Merle'll get right to ya, that crazy sunovabitch. More'n anything I'd love to give him a piece of my mind, tell him straight he's a good-fer-nuthin. Shoot him any day if he were a Walker. Otherwise, I'm letting the damn fool walk.
Robayn
Why don't you make more arrows for your crossbow?

Used to have a quiver.. lost it on the way. Even if I wanted to, ain't any too many resources 'round this old man's farm. No need anyway, 'least not right now. If I had too many, the weight would bring me down. Only need to pull them outta the heads, anyway.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
How are you so practical and calm about this apocalypse when everyone around you is freaking out every time they see a Walker, or even something that could possibly be a Walker?
Robayn
How are you so practical and calm about this apocalypse when everyone around you is freaking out every time they see a Walker, or even something that could possibly be a Walker?

Somebody's gotta be zen. What's the use in worryin', if it doesn't mean a damn thing in the end. If there's one thing I'd credit Merle for's bein' tough on me. Nothin' scares you af'er being raised by him.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Did you make up that story about the Cherokee rose to comfort Carol, and if not where did you hear that story? It doesn't seem like something Merle or your dad would have told you.
Robayn
Did you make up that story about the Cherokee rose to comfort Carol, and if not where did you hear that story? It doesn't seem like something Merle or your dad would have told you.

I may be a b*****d, but I ain't dishonest. And hell no, that would never come out either o' them. Heard it once before, too long ago from Ma. Don't like disclosin' too much 'bout her. -looks away-

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Sorry, I won't tell anyone!
They'll still all think you're the toughest guy around.

Thanks for answering all the questions. You sure have been accommodating!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff