<3 </3

Walker Count

Guaaaaar... 0.25760649087221 25.8% [ 254 ]
Don't shoot! I'm a survivor! 0.74239350912779 74.2% [ 732 ]
Total Votes:[ 986 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 > >>

The Daryl Dixon
xiixJonesyxiix
why hello there daryl, truly a pleasure to meet you ^^ and i'm sorry to crowd in your tent but i figured you could use some more company before you get some more rest to heal up those wounds of yours.

either way, how did you come to meet with this group of survivors? are you happy to have met them or do you think you'd do better on your own?

Everywhere I look! Falling down and bustin' my a** done me good, if I can't spot you guys comin' up here. Pretty sure there is some space 'apacity in here. -leaves the tent to stretch more-

If y'really must know, Merle 'n I jes found 'em through all the discord of people cryin' and whinin'. All these people are jus' stress and more stress, hence why I don't seem to associate too much. I could always get up an' leave, but that ain't an option right now.

understandable ^^ we'll i'd hate to be crowded up your tent i'll be on my way, i'll have to visit later!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
Quote:
((And I have two coins ready to place there.))

((LOLOLOLOL. [/dies] I ******** love you, man.))

I already went out and searched for a while. >':
          Got called back, though.
          Rick don't want anyone goin' out alone now.
          And everyone else is busy doing things like cooking. [/snorts]

And I'm not lost or useless. >':
          I can handle my own!

"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven." -Milton's Paradise Lost
JuggaloLover16
Do you think Sophie and Merle are alive?

Now if it's one thing I believe, they're out there. I'm g'on find that little girl, and as for my good - fer - nothin' brother, he can go to Hell.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150

Robayn
The Daryl Dixon
I ain't see no ladies here, jes a bunch of lost ones! I guess I'm strainin' myself jus' tryin to accomodate all y'all, huh? I don't see why the hell the resta the group ain't doin' s**t. A man can't get a day off.

Oh, c'mon. Admit it. You're happy to have the company while you're laid up in here. You get to be the loner all the rest of the time, so enjoy the chance to have everyone hanging off your every word while it lasts!

Plus it won't hurt to have some meat shields if the Walkers stumble onto this farm, will it?

Y'make it sound like my word ain't g'on be around much anymore. Still alive, and will be alive, people!
And, I suppose y'all are expendable, ha.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Daryl Dixon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpoisonedxxxxxxxxxxxxgeekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

I know how to handle a crossbow, and other weapons as well.
                                                            What, you think all girls play with barbies, and dress up?
                                                            Please.
                                                            (( lol don't go mixing boondock saints with the walking dead now ))

Maybe he was embarrassed by the fact that you had ears as trophies hanging around your neck?
                                                            Not everyone does that, you know...

xiixJonesyxiix
understandable ^^ we'll i'd hate to be crowded up your tent i'll be on my way, i'll have to visit later!

Don't go wanderin' alone now.
Keepsake Key
Quote:
((And I have two coins ready to place there.))

((LOLOLOLOL. [/dies] I ******** love you, man.))

I already went out and searched for a while. >':
          Got called back, though.
          Rick don't want anyone goin' out alone now.
          And everyone else is busy doing things like cooking. [/snorts]

And I'm not lost or useless. >':
          I can handle my own!

Then why the hell have we not resolved this s'pposed "barn Walker" issue?! And cookin'? Best well be cookin' for me, if anything.

Guess you're just one less I gotta worry 'bout then.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Daryl Dixon
Y'make it sound like my word ain't g'on be around much anymore. Still alive, and will be alive, people!
And, I suppose y'all are expendable, ha.

Of course you will!
But there won't be time for so much chit-chatting later, that's all. Sooner or later everyone'll have to get busy either moving camp, killing Walkers, hunting, finding Sophia, or whatever else comes up.

I mean, if Walkers came through the tent flap right now, or people outside started screaming, what would you do?
The Daryl Dixon
xiixJonesyxiix

Don't go wanderin' alone now.

i'll manage, don't think i've made it this long in the zombie apocalypse without learning to manage a weapon, get better soon [wanders into the forest]

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
          Well, apparently the old man doesn't want anyone touchin' them.
          Personally, I think we need to light the whole thing on fire and shoot any that manage their way out.
          It's just a matter of time 'fore those Walkers get out!

Indeed! Don't need to worry 'bout me any.
          :'3

poisoned geekie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpoisonedxxxxxxxxxxxxgeekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

I know how to handle a crossbow, and other weapons as well.
                                                            What, you think all girls play with barbies, and dress up?
                                                            Please.
                                                            (( lol don't go mixing boondock saints with the walking dead now ))

Maybe he was embarrassed by the fact that you had ears as trophies hanging around your neck?
                                                            Not everyone does that, you know...

((Haha, I do what I want! Nah, jk.))

Yeh, like Andrea knows how to shoot a gun! That's the way I figger the way y'all comin' in dressed up as.

Well, I ain't like ever'body else now, huh? Don't see me takin' his hat, even if it looks damn silly.
Robayn
Of course you will!
But there won't be time for so much chit-chatting later, that's all. Sooner or later everyone'll have to get busy either moving camp, killing Walkers, hunting, finding Sophia, or whatever else comes up.

I mean, if Walkers came through the tent flap right now, or people outside started screaming, what would you do?

There ain't even time for chit-chatting now! Always got s**t to do here. Guess I got' start yellin' again so we get some'in up an' running.

'Course I'm always prepared. Got my bow, and any damn thing in this tent. An' I'm pretty sure y'all can fend for yourselves, right?
xiixJonesyxiix
i'll manage, don't think i've made it this long in the zombie apocalypse without learning to manage a weapon, get better soon [wanders into the forest]

-watches you go off- Y'all just mysterious as the Walkers, I say..

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Daryl Dixon

((Haha, I do what I want! Nah, jk.))

Yeh, like Andrea knows how to shoot a gun! That's the way I figger the way y'all comin' in dressed up as.

Well, I ain't like ever'body else now, huh? Don't see me takin' his hat, even if it looks damn silly.

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

(( XD Well the characters are different (kind of), and so is the story >.> wink )

Well your wrong, my friend. See, I grew up in a redneck family myself, went finishing and hunting with my older brothers all the time. Wrestled with them, and even played football with them.

Number one rule in my home;" if I wanted to hang with the guys, no crying to mom if you get hurt."

No, but that is why we like you so much.

******** if I know, I would have let you keep the necklace.
                                                            So you are going to have to take that up with Rick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff