<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
          Just tryin' to get a response out of you, is all. >3>
          Yep, Chinaman!
          [/cracks up] No, not Rick and Shane together.
          They were both doing that Lori chick.

Amen to that!
          Can only count on yourself in times like these.

"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven." -Milton's Paradise Lost
why hello there daryl, truly a pleasure to meet you ^^ and i'm sorry to crowd in your tent but i figured you could use some more company before you get some more rest to heal up those wounds of yours.

either way, how did you come to meet with this group of survivors? are you happy to have met them or do you think you'd do better on your own?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpoisonedxxxxxxxxxxxxgeekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Lol.

They really are, you missed a lot that day.
                                                            Don't die D:
                                                            You're like the best one in the group, dammit.

No, I am trying to tempt you >3

Pift, I have no doubt that you aren't worried about them.

Quit the negative talk; I ain't g'on die.

Be gone, temptress. You're jus' talkin' crazy now. Why don't ya do some'in productive? Take those Walkers down, if y'want.
Keepsake Key
          Just tryin' to get a response out of you, is all. >3>
          Yep, Chinaman!
          [/cracks up] No, not Rick and Shane together.
          They were both doing that Lori chick.

Amen to that!
          Can only count on yourself in times like these.

Y'all really just messin' and chit-chattin' now! I ain't g'on get into their business.

Least you agree. Just hopin' it'll sink into these folks' heads, so we can go out and find that little girl.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Daryl Dixon
Quit the negative talk; I ain't g'on die.

Be gone, temptress. You're jus' talkin' crazy now. Why don't ya do some'in productive? Take those Walkers down, if y'want.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpoisonedxxxxxxxxxxxxgeekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Better not.

I don't wanna leave though.

Lol, alright, may I use your crossbow?
                                                            I promise I will return it, and bring you back the ears.
                                                            ; D

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Daryl Dixon
Robayn

You're right, in a thread with Daryl Dixon in the title we could ask less about Merle Dixon...

(( this was highly entertaining. you're awesome at Daryl xD ))

Ha. He could kiss my bruised a**.

((I'm so glad, honestly! It means a lot that you guys like my answers, haha. Never done this sort of thing before.))

(( I'm really impressed at that because it takes a certain talent to be able to emulate a pre-scripted character well enough to make fans happy - and I am a HUGE fan of Daryl! ))

It might be worth it to get it covered in poison ivy again before that...

Wow, Daryl, you sure are popular with the ladies. When are you ever going to find time to kill Walkers or find that little girl with all these women hitting on you?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
          But I like chit chatting!

I'm not one for hoping and praying.
          I rather go out and get something done myself!
          Well, I don't think you're going anywhere for a little while.
          Though it doesn't seem like any of the other survivours are lookin' for the kid.

xiixJonesyxiix
why hello there daryl, truly a pleasure to meet you ^^ and i'm sorry to crowd in your tent but i figured you could use some more company before you get some more rest to heal up those wounds of yours.

either way, how did you come to meet with this group of survivors? are you happy to have met them or do you think you'd do better on your own?

Everywhere I look! Falling down and bustin' my a** done me good, if I can't spot you guys comin' up here. Pretty sure there is some space 'apacity in here. -leaves the tent to stretch more-

If y'really must know, Merle 'n I jes found 'em through all the discord of people cryin' and whinin'. All these people are jus' stress and more stress, hence why I don't seem to associate too much. I could always get up an' leave, but that ain't an option right now.
poisoned geekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Better not.

I don't wanna leave though.

Lol, alright, may I use your crossbow?
                                                            I promise I will return it, and bring you back the ears.
                                                            ; D

I ain't trust nobody with my bow. How the hell you survive this far if you ain't got a weapon? And speakin' of ears, I'm pretty sure one-a y'all took 'em.

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Daryl Dixon

I ain't trust nobody with my bow. How the hell you survive this far if you ain't got a weapon? And speakin' of ears, I'm pretty sure one-a y'all took 'em.

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Aw damn, can I at least touch it?

I have my ways / shifty eyes

Nah, Rick took em so Hershel and the others didn't see them.

Robayn
(( I'm really impressed at that because it takes a certain talent to be able to emulate a pre-scripted character well enough to make fans happy - and I am a HUGE fan of Daryl! ))

It might be worth it to get it covered in poison ivy again before that...

Wow, Daryl, you sure are popular with the ladies. When are you ever going to find time to kill Walkers or find that little girl with all these women hitting on you?

((Thank you so much! I'm flattered.))

I ain't see no ladies here, jes a bunch of lost ones! I guess I'm strainin' myself jus' tryin to accomodate all y'all, huh? I don't see why the hell the resta the group ain't doin' s**t. A man can't get a day off.
Keepsake Key
          But I like chit chatting!

I'm not one for hoping and praying.
          I rather go out and get something done myself!
          Well, I don't think you're going anywhere for a little while.
          Though it doesn't seem like any of the other survivours are lookin' for the kid.

I noticed.

Much as I'd like, hell no, I'm not. My head's black and damn blue. Surprised I ain't got a concussion. Y'all should go out there yourselves if you got the time to small talk me.

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Do you think Sophie and Merle are alive?

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
The Daryl Dixon
I ain't see no ladies here, jes a bunch of lost ones! I guess I'm strainin' myself jus' tryin to accomodate all y'all, huh? I don't see why the hell the resta the group ain't doin' s**t. A man can't get a day off.

Oh, c'mon. Admit it. You're happy to have the company while you're laid up in here. You get to be the loner all the rest of the time, so enjoy the chance to have everyone hanging off your every word while it lasts!

Plus it won't hurt to have some meat shields if the Walkers stumble onto this farm, will it?
poisoned geekie
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Aw damn, can I at least touch it?

I have my ways / shifty eyes

Nah, Rick took em so Hershel and the others didn't see them.

If this is your way o' courtin' me, it ain't workin'. Pretty sure if I let you touch, you'd shoot yer eyes out.
((And I have two coins ready to place there.))
Yer a sketchy one. Best stop hangin' out with the Sheriff's friend. And speakin' of Sheriff. Why the hell would he do that? Not like the old man ain't see ears before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff