Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Walker Count

Guaaaaar... 0.25760649087221 25.8% [ 254 ]
Don't shoot! I'm a survivor! 0.74239350912779 74.2% [ 732 ]
Total Votes:[ 986 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 75 76 77 >

OMGYOUCANREADTHIS
Daryl man...You're starting to scare me man...are you into Carol...
dude she's a mile if you tap that...shes fugly...
and old..and saggy and theres no telling whats going on in her head man,......

okay........just tell me if you and her are JUST FRIENDs..right....because thats what it is...JUST FRIENDS....

She's jus' a woman who lost her daughter and husband. Don't know what she wants from me. All I know she's askin' for too much.

[HEY GUYS! Made a tumblr : thedaryldixon.tumblr.com]
Mors Mortis Lydia
Hey Daryl. Guess who's here to annoy you again.
I've still not been got by those things you know.
Bet you wish I had been bitten, huh?

If only. What do ya want now?

Witty Prophet

Daryl Dixon
Mors Mortis Lydia
Hey Daryl. Guess who's here to annoy you again.
I've still not been got by those things you know.
Bet you wish I had been bitten, huh?

If only. What do ya want now?

Not a lot. I want... to stay alive.
Hanging around you keeps the walkers from getting to me.
But other than that... I like talking.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Mors Mortis Lydia
Dynasty Juliet
Daryl Dixon
Dynasty Juliet
:

Sounds good, I'd read it as well.
Really? ... I will put it up sometimes within the next week or two then and link it here :3

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey Daryl, are you happy that Shane is dead?

Reoca's Wife

Fatcat

/finally got the courage to post
    Hey Daryl, ever wonder how allllll these people know you when you've never really met them before? 8D;

Desirable Wench

18,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Daryl Dixon
Ayame Shinu
HEY Daryl long time no speak,
I have a short question for ya .... Daryl Dixon I fell hard for southern boy charms ....* get down on one knee and pulls out a plate of squirrel sushi * Will you marry me? heart

See you made it out of that herd..
*picks up a piece and sticks it in his mouth* Told y'all, ain't the marryin' type..

Heck ya, I made it out alive those ankle- biting sack of rotting meat didn't have a chance. I may look like an innocent little bunny but I have a heart of lioness and the temperament of a rattlesnake.
Any-who too bad you're not the marryin' type we could have made a great pair you and I, but heck no need to cry over spilled boozes. You're still the drinkin' type, right ? * Pulls out a jug moonshine from my motorcycle's bag* Feel up to partaking in sharing a bottle of White Lightin'?
Mors Mortis Lydia
Not a lot. I want... to stay alive.
Hanging around you keeps the walkers from getting to me.
But other than that... I like talking.

We all do.
Can't expect me to keep an eye out on all y'all. If it's one thing Bluto was right about, y'gotta learn to fight. Even if y'stick to my a** throughout this, your mouth ain't gonna stop 'em from comin'.
Lynessa Windrunner
Hey Daryl, are you happy that Shane is dead?

One less mouth to feed, an' one man down to defend. Double edged sword.
Ayame Shinu

Heck ya, I made it out alive those ankle- biting sack of rotting meat didn't have a chance. I may look like an innocent little bunny but I have a heart of lioness and the temperament of a rattlesnake.
Any-who too bad you're not the marryin' type we could have made a great pair you and I, but heck no need to cry over spilled boozes. You're still the drinkin' type, right ? * Pulls out a jug moonshine from my motorcycle's bag* Feel up to partaking in sharing a bottle of White Lightin'?

Might be talkin' my language now.. Think I was born the drinkin' type.. *gladly takes the bottle out of your hand*

Witty Prophet

Daryl Dixon

We all do.
Can't expect me to keep an eye out on all y'all. If it's one thing Bluto was right about, y'gotta learn to fight. Even if y'stick to my a** throughout this, your mouth ain't gonna stop 'em from comin'.

Huh. I can fight as well you know.
Let me get my hands on that crossbow and I will show you.
But... Sticking with you will ensure my survival.
You don't want to see anyone die. Whether you like them or not.

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
*raises hand* I have a question; Why did you go after Sophia even when her own mother had pretty much given up on her? After all that effort what did it feel like to see her walk out of the barn? I know I was crying like a son of a b***h, but I'm not so sure about you.

Desirable Wench

18,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Daryl Dixon
Ayame Shinu

Might be talkin' my language now.. Think I was born the drinkin' type.. *gladly takes the bottle out of your hand*

*sits down by my bike and take a turn at the bottle* So what have ya been up to seen the farm burned?
xD a m n e d
    /finally got the courage to post
    Hey Daryl, ever wonder how allllll these people know you when you've never really met them before? 8D;

Don't know what you're talkin' about since they don't know nothin'. They jus' follow me around and pop up like Walkers.
Mors Mortis Lydia
Huh. I can fight as well you know.
Let me get my hands on that crossbow and I will show you.
But... Sticking with you will ensure my survival.
You don't want to see anyone die. Whether you like them or not.

Seem offended. Tough love don't suit yer fancy?
Don't plan on lending my crossbow over- Runnin' low on ammo an' I ain't riskin' the rest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff