Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Well if not they will be when they see my snowball idea
IF THEY WERE,HECK,I'D SHOOT A SNOWBALL AT 'EM!
who watched dead snow?

Tipsy Prophet

"As the zombies are living dead their heat control won't most likely be working as well as that of a living human's. That would lead to sluggish moves and general slowness. Also, if they spent enough time in the cold weather they would become unable to move."
And if you are thinking what the h***, what's that based on, read a little bit of human biology... Anyways, that's what a couple of friends of mine and I came to when dicussing zombies one day. And if there's so snow, there's cold temperature. And Död Snö can do what ever it wishes (made me laugh, that movie)~

and can they catch a cold? As they are dead, they can't provide the right enviroment for cold viruses to live, eve though they could otherwise carry the virus. They can't have a immune system to speak of so actual cold symptoms would be pretty unlikely (you need the immunesystem fighting against the virus for that)...

But then again, my pet zombie says they can... *looks at the young girl next to him*
If you watched the last episode of The Walking Dead Season 1, (TS-19) you would have been informed that the only thing that resurrects from the former body was the brain stem... Which only allows the zombie to walk and see and eat....
iiCola
If you watched the last episode of The Walking Dead Season 1, (TS-19) you would have been informed that the only thing that resurrects from the former body was the brain stem... Which only allows the zombie to walk and see and eat....

zombie genius
Yoshii Mizuki
iiCola

zombie genius
Why thank you. ^^

Tipsy Prophet

iiCola

And what if I'm thinking abou this generally and not just based on The Walking Dead..?
iiCola
Yoshii Mizuki
iiCola

zombie genius
Why thank you. ^^

why welcome!
yes snow is a zombies only weakness xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items