Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yes, very. Bogus love triangle = I'm not interested. I'll be even happier when Lori and her baby get it. We'll see if the TV producers have the balls.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
who's shane and why would you be glad somebody lost there life wow WERE'S THE LOVE YA'LL heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
i mean yeah what he did was not good but i like him its too bad he died.. sad gonk
hell yeah!

Durem Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
kaitlinlolgurl
in a way im glad shane die but in a way im not. it will be funny if the baby grows up and looks just li9ke shane......old memories!! haha smile

yes!!! Shane was going Batshit crazy. nuff said.

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In a way, yes. He was starting to get on my nerves. I could care less about him and Lori 'taking care of each other' when they thought Rick was dead. Whatever. Zombies were coming and NO ONE wants to die that kind of a death without having been satisfied first. At least, that's my opinion. Shane was just getting annoying, though. Actually, the whole group is starting to get annoying. I can't stand Lori, Andrea, Rick...even Carl is starting to get on my nerves. About the only people I like anymore are Daryl and Glenn.
Kind of o: I feel like there won't be as much drama without him, but then if the baby is Shane's I think Ricks going to be mad and Lori will probably freak out . They should've killed off Carl too, he's getting creepy.

Sparkly Hellraiser

4,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
x-Kenna-Bear-x
In a way, yes. He was starting to get on my nerves. I could care less about him and Lori 'taking care of each other' when they thought Rick was dead. Whatever. Zombies were coming and NO ONE wants to die that kind of a death without having been satisfied first. At least, that's my opinion. Shane was just getting annoying, though. Actually, the whole group is starting to get annoying. I can't stand Lori, Andrea, Rick...even Carl is starting to get on my nerves. About the only people I like anymore are Daryl and Glenn.

I'm highly inclined to agree with you on this. I don't remember the characters ever being THIS ******** pathetic and annoying in the comics. I think they butchered the characters pretty badly. One of the main reasons I didn't want to watch the series.

Did you see though, they finally brought in Michonne. And I hear they're bringing in The Governor too. I seriously hope they don't butcher these two. Especially Michonne.
Yes. Definitely.
Hell no. He was a great character.

Im not going to complain just yet though. If they are able to replace him with some more interesting characters, then Im good. If not...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff