Welcome to Gaia! ::

in a way im glad shane die but in a way im not. it will be funny if the baby grows up and looks just li9ke shane......old memories!! haha smile

Fanatical Zealot

In a sense, yes.

I thought he was an evil person and he needed to go down.
i dont either she should be ashamed of her self for sleeping with him

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
And he should be ashamed of sleeping with her, his best friend's wife.

It takes two people to do the do, remember?

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
No im not glad. I don't think he should have died. I think they should have kept him alive and CRAZY. Makes the show more interesting. Even though he was irrational his decisions were always right wern't they?
Personally I'm happy. Yeah he may have had the strength to get the group through, but he was way to focused on having it HIS way and not letting anyone else be heard....though it seems Rick isn't much better now.

I'm just glad he's dead because I was getting tired of his crap and his instability.
Testify!
How could Lorie sleep with her husband's best friend?! Didn't Rick and Shane know one another ever since high school? Yeah! s**t! Did she mourn him at all? How long has Rick had a crush on his best friend's wife, anyway? If I were Rick, I'd have been PEE-ODE!! It's stressful enough to wake up to a world full of zombies, but to finally find your family only to realize that your "best friend" has usurped your place!

Demonic Ladykiller

his death made my day 3nodding
Deliria Addams
Testify!
How could Lorie sleep with her husband's best friend?! Didn't Rick and Shane know one another ever since high school? Yeah! s**t! Did she mourn him at all? How long has Rick had a crush on his best friend's wife, anyway? If I were Rick, I'd have been PEE-ODE!! It's stressful enough to wake up to a world full of zombies, but to finally find your family only to realize that your "best friend" has usurped your place!
1. Lori's husband was assumed to be dead. Some people cannot handle this. Some people cannot even handle a divorce. I mention divorce because when my parents broke up, my mother panicked and went to the first person she could: A man she was familiar with, a man who she trusted and a man who could take care of her and her children. Lori did the same when Rick "died". When your stability is taken away, you find a new way to stabilize yourself. Lori found that stability in Shane.

2. Shane kept them safe and took care of them every step of the way from the point where Rick was "dead" to the point where he came back into their lives. After a certain amount of time, the "I need you" turns into false (or real in Shane's case) emotions of "I love you". In a zombie apocalypse I imagine it would take less time for all of this to set in due to the constant threat of death and what have you...

That being said...OP: I hate the fact that Shane died. I really do. He was just getting interesting. I love it when a good character goes mad.
I am SWIM v2
Deliria Addams
Testify!
1. Lori's husband was assumed to be dead. Some people cannot handle this. Some people cannot even handle a divorce. I mention divorce because when my parents broke up, my mother panicked and went to the first person she could: A man she was familiar with, a man who she trusted and a man who could take care of her and her children. Lori did the same when Rick "died". When your stability is taken away, you find a new way to stabilize yourself. Lori found that stability in Shane.

2. Shane kept them safe and took care of them every step of the way from the point where Rick was "dead" to the point where he came back into their lives. After a certain amount of time, the "I need you" turns into false (or real in Shane's case) emotions of "I love you". In a zombie apocalypse I imagine it would take less time for all of this to set in due to the constant threat of death and what have you...

That being said...OP: I hate the fact that Shane died. I really do. He was just getting interesting. I love it when a good character goes mad.

I blame Lorie for warping him. True, the nut might've been just a little cracked, before she began to squeeze, but once she did, (and she DIDN'T have to!) he shattered. I do feel for Shane, in a way. The guilt of leaving Rick behind, not knowing if he would be alright or not. The stress of being responsible for your best friend's wife, AND his child! Death all around you, every way you turned. Not knowing if you would be able to survive the insanity, let alone protect others. No wonder he went nuts!
Deliria Addams
I blame Lorie for warping him. True, the nut might've been just a little cracked, before she began to squeeze, but once she did, (and she DIDN'T have to!) he shattered. I do feel for Shane, in a way. The guilt of leaving Rick behind, not knowing if he would be alright or not. The stress of being responsible for your best friend's wife, AND his child! Death all around you, every way you turned. Not knowing if you would be able to survive the insanity, let alone protect others. No wonder he went nuts!
I think it's the name. I've had to deal with a woman named Lori for almost six years now and I'm pretty sure she's the reason I've gone slightly nuts. Should a zombie apoc happen, I'm just gonna shoot her in the head whether she's turned, infected, or totally fine...
I am SWIM v2
I think it's the name. I've had to deal with a woman named Lori for almost six years now and I'm pretty sure she's the reason I've gone slightly nuts. Should a zombie apoc happen, I'm just gonna shoot her in the head whether she's turned, infected, or totally fine...

NO s**t?! You too? It's REALLY gotta be the name! I vow NEVER to name any child of mine any form of "Lori"!

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Same here: I know a Lori, and wish I didn't... I really wish my selective memory would kick in so I could block out all memory of her.
Deliria Addams
I am SWIM v2

NO s**t?! You too? It's REALLY gotta be the name! I vow NEVER to name any child of mine any form of "Lori"!
Maybe we ought to just wipe the world of Lori and any alternate on the name. They're clearly awful people. xd

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
He did tell Rick he never even looked at her before the world went to s**t.
I'm glad he died because he was getting crazy, but I'm not glad he died because if he didn't go nuts he'd still be one of the strongest members of the group.

Is this title even ok tho?
....kind of a spoiler right......if someone hasn't seen that far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff