Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
AsterMoon
I don't get why people cream their panties over what will kill them and destroy civilization as they know it. rolleyes

Life is not a video game, there are no retries, and dying and seeing people you love getting killed is not pretty.

Doomsayers like this piss me off.

Well, nobody asked you to read this. We know there will be no retries, that is why we want to be prepared to whatever comes towards us.

If we were really thinking life was a videogame, we would be outside, killing people, stealing cars, drowning sims... I mean people, and re-marrying five times because we always get ugly children.
Does that sound like something you saw on tv? Well, THAT people are the ones living like they were in a videogame, not us.

Dangerous Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
im ready i'll live army got me ready come at me bro and i'll kill you dead lol biggrin
Lena Haag
EthelbertOddity
Lena Haag
EthelbertOddity
Lena Haag
T-hE-wI-cK-eD-nO-rT-h
Share your thoughts on when, where, and how it will start:

I personally beleive it will be one or two different viruses, and most likely develope in two different types of areas, rural and city, one virus to each type of population. Most likely the rural would be a slow and weak strain possibly more painful yet equaly lethal. The city pathogin would probably be stornger and have a higher progression rate.
I think the high populations in sub-tropical areas and then it would spread to other urban areas, slowly making its way north and south. And honestly I think it would happen from a combination of things. I beleive it will be a naturally occuring virus whose regular host is a rodent, or scavenger who ends up ingested by a person in a third world country. That person is then ailed by it and is sent to the Americas to undergo an autopsy and be researched. Yadayadayada..... Etc. Etc.

Sent to usa? Keep dreaming, they will not accept the whole person there, they will cut him/her in tiny pieces before doing it.
And also, thir world countries are far more prepared for zombies that first world ones, to guess where the zombies can get more victims? Fisrt world countries, of course.
Most likely, usa. Even if they have more guns, there is nothing they can do.

burning_eyes Wait what?? Have you ever been to the USA??
If not i think you should stop watching, whatever shows that's got you thinking we'd,
go out fast..

The USA as a whole is a lot more then just guns,
and if anything we don't trust people! Not to be trusting
is just something our country has going for it..
we don't even like being touched by people we don't know,
and even some we do..

I think if anything those more trusting countries would..
go out first, cause you'd see them more as sick family
and friends..

So just rethink that whole, the USA would go out first stuff
we might have more people, but again we trust a whole lot less...

More people = More zombies trying to detroy your front door XD
And I still do not think your country is ready for zombies. No offence. It is just that there are tto many people there, and for the few things I know, they seem used to a confortable life.

burning_eyes
Wow.. you still don't understand..
I'm not sure if your thinking of big citys only or what..

no a large number of us AMERICANS, work
very hard to get the lil things that we have..

Also a lot of us, might have more
comfortable lifes after working for it
and also working to keep it..

again more people doesn't mean we'd go out first
or aren't prepared or ready for a lot of things
let alone Zombies..

I just don't understand your thoughts..
tell me what makes you think, those
of us in the USA... aren't ready other
then the large number or people??

Ok, now this deserves a prize. I was trying to explain to you, that yours is a really rich country. Obviously you do not know. In other countries, whole families have to work all day, children too, to get less than half the things you have.

Also, working does not prepare you for zombies. Unless you work includes killing zombies.
Again, more guns mean more voilence when zombies come. I'm just a person proudly announcing you that my country does not have a gun "culture" (I really do not think both things should ever go into the same sentence, but somehow your country and language allow it), and we rely on other things to keep us safe.
Back to zombies, your country is not prepared even for a single zombie. Your healthcare is too good, that person would be in a hospital before even turning, bain allowed to bite all the doctors in there.
Also, there are tons of people living there, usa is a really big country (size) and with so many people... you get the point.
Just look at how big is your army, and you get the point. But do not think that what I just said will keep you safe, thay are the first to die, in every movie XD

burning_eyes You Really Should just stop making those assumptions..

Also I just told you, we don't trust one another as your
culture or country does, and AMERICA Isn't rich, we the
somewhat average person pays more in bills then anything else
we work a great deal more then a few hours, we don't always have the
help, support or aid of family... everything we go to the hospital

we have to pay, for the treatment, medication, hospital bed, if we stay
you've just proven to me, that you really no nothing about AMERICA/USA
zombie attacks or not... not all AMERICAN'S Are gun happy or use or even
own a gun, and if you think the only way we can survive is with the us of a
Gun your beyond wrong/incorrect size matters very little when it comes
down to things like this and a MOVIE is just that a MOVIE...

So if you want to talk about zombies, fine, just no more talk about
us AMERICAN'S being some spoiled pampered people, too many
of us aren't.. and your just making whatever country you come from
look bad, with you lack of information, or overall knowledge of our/my
Country...

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
EthelbertOddity
Lena Haag
EthelbertOddity
Lena Haag
EthelbertOddity

burning_eyes Wait what?? Have you ever been to the USA??
If not i think you should stop watching, whatever shows that's got you thinking we'd,
go out fast..

The USA as a whole is a lot more then just guns,
and if anything we don't trust people! Not to be trusting
is just something our country has going for it..
we don't even like being touched by people we don't know,
and even some we do..

I think if anything those more trusting countries would..
go out first, cause you'd see them more as sick family
and friends..

So just rethink that whole, the USA would go out first stuff
we might have more people, but again we trust a whole lot less...

More people = More zombies trying to detroy your front door XD
And I still do not think your country is ready for zombies. No offence. It is just that there are tto many people there, and for the few things I know, they seem used to a confortable life.

burning_eyes
Wow.. you still don't understand..
I'm not sure if your thinking of big citys only or what..

no a large number of us AMERICANS, work
very hard to get the lil things that we have..

Also a lot of us, might have more
comfortable lifes after working for it
and also working to keep it..

again more people doesn't mean we'd go out first
or aren't prepared or ready for a lot of things
let alone Zombies..

I just don't understand your thoughts..
tell me what makes you think, those
of us in the USA... aren't ready other
then the large number or people??

Ok, now this deserves a prize. I was trying to explain to you, that yours is a really rich country. Obviously you do not know. In other countries, whole families have to work all day, children too, to get less than half the things you have.

Also, working does not prepare you for zombies. Unless you work includes killing zombies.
Again, more guns mean more voilence when zombies come. I'm just a person proudly announcing you that my country does not have a gun "culture" (I really do not think both things should ever go into the same sentence, but somehow your country and language allow it), and we rely on other things to keep us safe.
Back to zombies, your country is not prepared even for a single zombie. Your healthcare is too good, that person would be in a hospital before even turning, bain allowed to bite all the doctors in there.
Also, there are tons of people living there, usa is a really big country (size) and with so many people... you get the point.
Just look at how big is your army, and you get the point. But do not think that what I just said will keep you safe, thay are the first to die, in every movie XD

burning_eyes You Really Should just stop making those assumptions..

Also I just told you, we don't trust one another as your
culture or country does, and AMERICA Isn't rich, we the
somewhat average person pays more in bills then anything else
we work a great deal more then a few hours, we don't always have the
help, support or aid of family... everything we go to the hospital

we have to pay, for the treatment, medication, hospital bed, if we stay
you've just proven to me, that you really no nothing about AMERICA/USA
zombie attacks or not... not all AMERICAN'S Are gun happy or use or even
own a gun, and if you think the only way we can survive is with the us of a
Gun your beyond wrong/incorrect size matters very little when it comes
down to things like this and a MOVIE is just that a MOVIE...

So if you want to talk about zombies, fine, just no more talk about
us AMERICAN'S being some spoiled pampered people, too many
of us aren't.. and your just making whatever country you come from
look bad, with you lack of information, or overall knowledge of our/my
Country...

Blame your own country for forcing me to believe the "wrong" things I just said... also, I may not know every city in your country, but some of them do not seem very safe to live in... Glad I convinced my husband to come to my country instead of making me live there...

Either way... not even one country in the world is really prepared for zombies, and that includes yours. Most usa people will die, like in every other country.
Lena Haag

Blame your own country for forcing me to believe the "wrong" things I just said... also, I may not know every city in your country, but some of them do not seem very safe to live in... Glad I convinced my husband to come to my country instead of making me live there...

Either way... not even one country in the world is really prepared for zombies, and that includes yours. Most usa people will die, like in every other country.

burning_eyes Nope I still disagree..

also you've still made no since in your
believes of the USA..

Best of luck with
whatever...
I don't think so.. I will messed up every thing if this world gonna end.. Still have something to do.. So I won't say this will the end.. sad

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
EthelbertOddity
Lena Haag

burning_eyes Nope I still disagree..

also you've still made no since in your
believes of the USA..

Best of luck with
whatever...

Since I do not understand a word of what you are saying, I can only tell this: "y tu mamá también"

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Ruthless Pyromaniac

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Everyone no matter where you are located will try their very best to survive the Z Apocalypse just to face their inevitable deaths.
The world's not gonna end,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games