Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mayor Gravity
Giuseppe DeAngelo
BloodRose6969
I don't think so plus there's nothing in the bible that says there will be zombies and that will be the end of the world!

The bible said nothing about zombies?! Are you ******** kidding me?
Then you explain to me, how the hell Jesus Christ came back to life.
Because he's a God, not a man.

If he has some inhuman powers, why did he die in the first place?

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mayor Gravity
Giuseppe DeAngelo
BloodRose6969
I don't think so plus there's nothing in the bible that says there will be zombies and that will be the end of the world!

If you want to get technical he's a demi-god, half human half god XP
iiLorr
Isn't it interesting how you, meaning -wicked_nurse-, is in all these clubs and organizations, conveniently having lived off the land and even more conveniently having two scientist parents? This somehow seems highly unlikely.

Anyway, despite your insinuating that you transcend the survival abilities of everyone here (good for you, I'm just going to kill myself anyway, for I don't see a reason to suffer through all this) I have an article I want to share with you as well as some information.

First, the information and brief intro to article:
Now... you may have considered what would happen to Earth if humans spontaneously stopped running all of our man-made... thingies. Nuclear chemical and power plants, factories, etc., etc. Also, we've tried our hardest to protect ourselves from the evil forces of nature and make a ton of underground transportion and such for ourselves. After a while (maybe a short while, or possibly a long while) life without humans that could keep running and repairing things like this would go totally wrong. Tunnels would cave in, bombs would be exploding randomly, there would be wild fires, radiation leaking everywhere, and a ton of other things collapsing and such, so after a while we couldn't survive anyway. The article is all about if humans dissapeared what the hell the earth would do~

Second, the article:
http://discovermagazine.com/2005/feb/earth-without-people/article_view?b_start:int=1&-C=

And finally, I totally love that "you're prepared." As it may seem like I'm being critical, I just wanted to point out a few things. I wish I had your survival credentials.

Good luck

__iL
When did I get two scientist parents? Check the thread again please. I was raised in Kasilof, Alaska by a stay at home mom (who now drives a limo and tends to her gardens.) and my step dad that works for the oil fields in the north at P. Bay. And this thread is supposed to be an informative discussion. Most posters have been demeaning. That is NOT at all my fault. Take it as you will. But you should read back through the thread from the begining.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My mistake - you got me there. I thought you said that, but it was someone else. I did in fact read through the whole thread first. I don't know if you read my post, but in my addressing you, I suggested you should skim through an article. Did you? I thought it was interesting because what's the point in surviving if after a while, we just kind of... blow up. Don't take umbrage to my post, I wanted you to understand that you should live your life, and when the end comes around you'll have had something worth living for. Don't live your life preparing for something that may or may not happen. It's a waste... living in constant fear of an event so lurid when the end could be something more probable, like wars and murders and s**t like that. Anyway, that's that.

Oh and
SgtMcFluffles,
if you see this...
I highly suggest you marry me.

Questionable Borg

Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity
Giuseppe DeAngelo
BloodRose6969

If he has some inhuman powers, why did he die in the first place?
To get rid of the sins, sins are covered by blood.

Questionable Borg

Nharia1
Mayor Gravity
Giuseppe DeAngelo
BloodRose6969

No, he's nothalf-human half-god, he's all God, all human,

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mayor Gravity
Nharia1
Mayor Gravity
Giuseppe DeAngelo
BloodRose6969

No, he's nothalf-human half-god, he's all God, all human,

That's not possible, you can only be either full one thing, or part one thing part another, not full one and full another thing, that comes out to two wholes, not 1 >.< BASIC MATH~!
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

ENOUGH! Of this Metaphysical debate, lets just stop this here and now. I don't any of us want to get a message saying we've been reported for some kind of harassment or something... you know that kind of thing.... Then again, where's that b***h that started this whole thing by posting that comment about the bible.... I want her head on a silver platter, with a pear in her mouth.
Personally, I could care less about being reported.
From how it looks, it just seems as if I'm genuinely interested in what she believes.
I'm untouchable. xd

What was it that you wanted to discuss, anyway? If someone's preparing for the end?
When you call it -the end- there's not much to prepare for, is it?

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Personally, I could care less about being reported.
From how it looks, it just seems as if I'm genuinely interested in what she believes.
I'm untouchable. xd

What was it that you wanted to discuss, anyway? If someone's preparing for the end?
When you call it -the end- there's not much to prepare for, is it?

The end of Normality? The End of Amercia as a 1st world country who knows, it could be any number of things, including the end of the show. O.O *que cheesy sci fi SFX*

Questionable Borg

Nharia1
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

ENOUGH! Of this Metaphysical debate, lets just stop this here and now. I don't any of us want to get a message saying we've been reported for some kind of harassment or something... you know that kind of thing.... Then again, where's that b***h that started this whole thing by posting that comment about the bible.... I want her head on a silver platter, with a pear in her mouth.
Wow, insulting me over the internet, I'm totally afraid. xp

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mayor Gravity
Nharia1
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

Yeah I know, its lame, but hey, I'd prefer not have this thread taken over by religion and a messed up debate about it okay?

Questionable Borg

Nharia1
Mayor Gravity
Nharia1
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

Yeah I know, its lame, but hey, I'd prefer not have this thread taken over by religion and a messed up debate about it okay?
I moved everything to messages, but if it comes up....it's not my fault.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
3nodding
Mayor Gravity
Nharia1
Mayor Gravity
Nharia1
Giuseppe DeAngelo
Mayor Gravity

Who's sins?

I moved everything to messages, but if it comes up....it's not my fault.

Its that girl who posted the comment about the bible that started this whole thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff