Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, this morning I woke up rather depressed over this dream I had. Really weird and really vivid for me (I'll try and explain everything that happened).

Quote:
So it all begins with Carl following some blonde chick into some sort of underground tunnel/catacombs place. Eventually they get pretty far into the site and the girl makes an advance on Carl which he totally backs out of an denies. The girl? I have no clue who she is, all I recall is that there was something incredibly sinister about her from the beginning. She's older than Carl and bigger than him, so the moment he denies her she goes into some sort of psychotic rage. She pins Carl down and begins to beat him beyond senseless.

Meanwhile things cut back over to Rick and co. being curious over the disappearance of Carl and this girl (I'm guessing she'd been a new addition to the group). A thunderstorm begins to pick up rapidly and they begin getting anxious, their anxiety makes them begin questioning this new girl. Everyone begins sharing stories about some awk experience they had with her and how she came off as very damaged, guarded, secretive, and oddly interested in Carl. Eventually someone makes note of some major piece of info they learned about her and thus they piece together something they ought to have noticed from the beginning. They conclude she is the furthest thing from trustworthy and that wherever Carl is, he isn't safe with this girl.

The group takes off to search for Carl and this girl and then there are flashbacks to all of the fishy interactions with this girl, all the peculiar things she ever said, her lies, etc. Scenes keep alternating between a search and flashbacks of this mysterious girl.

Then we're back with Carl, only things are significantly different. He's chained up and incapable of escaping. The girl walks out from an "aw hell no" worthy dark corner, crying. What's weird about her crying is that she's holding a knife and is wearing a tool-belt and won't stop apologizing to Carl. He pleads to her to release him, he's got a dad and sister to get back to. She doesn't listen she just walks closer toward him and thunder booms in the background. All I hear is Carl begin to scream.

This is where things get fuzzy for me. I recall my dream just rotating between Carl's face twisting in agony as he screams, Rick running around search desperately for his son, shots of this girl's creepy creepy crying face slowly morphing into a smile, and scenery of the terrain becoming muddy and lightning covering the sky.

Finally it's back to Carl...he looks different, really different. Still chained, only we're now greeted with a thoroughly mutilated Carl. Hair torn out in patches, skin filleted off, teeth knocked out, face bludgeoned to the point where he isn't recognizable, fingers broken, and his breathing is incredibly shallow. He's crying still, or is he crying blood? I can't tell. Either way, the girl is looking at him, covered in his blood. She's disappointed that he didn't last longer than she would have liked. Carl is faintly muttering, calling for someone. He's saying "mom..." over and over. Everything goes dark and then I just see this girl walking off slowly, she's not in the tunnel/catacombs place anymore, she's outside and alone, covered in blood, holding a tool-belt in her hand with an expressionless face.

Back to Rick and Co, they find the entrance to the tunnel place. They only search it because the water didn't do well enough of a job at covering up the few tracks left visible. They work their way into the area, in the distance they hear all sorts of struggling and groaning from many different coffins around. They make their way to the area where Carl was chained, he's no longer there. Rick notices his hair scattered about, they also see blood. Rick is calm, but he's shaking. The blood leads a distinct trail toward one specific coffin in the corner away from the rest. Rick knows...he knows what's in it. It's rumbling, a lot, he opens it. They see a gruesomely mutilated walker, but Rick knows...he looks at the clothes it's wearing...he see's his sheriff hat...it's Carl.

The group begins crying, Rick drops to his knees and...hugs the walker while crying

That's about it...
Promise this was a dream....
Tbh I thought that legit happened in the show, I woke up so concerned then I realized it was a dream.

Anyone else have some really...dark Walking Dead dreams?

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i had a rly short dream one time lol but my dream was kinda similar to Eugene's scenario where he's being chased by zombies, but of course (in my dream) I obviously ran a lot faster than him lol cuz he's not a "physically fit" kinda character unlike Abraham xd

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I had a dream I was at this campground, I was looking for something and the farther I walked the darker and more snow covered it became. I came across this cabin where people were having a party when i saw coming from out of the woods a bunch of zombies. I wanted to warn the people but the zombies were super fast and it was all I could do to runaway and save myself. For some reason I was very calm about it though, like running from zombies was no big deal.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Wow. That was some dream you had.

I did have a dream once. I live in north Georgia, & in the dream that's where we are.

The group consist of Daryl, Merle, Michonne, Rick, Lori, Carl, Carol, Andrea, Maggie, Beth, Hershel, Glen, * some others. I was familiar with this area, & they weren't.
(I don't remember how I got with the group or how we ended up here, but that's where we were)
In the dream, Daryl & I had known each other for a long time, & after meeting up with him we somehow started dating. 4laugh

We were all in town, & had just finished killing a herd of walkers & had ran inside the courthouse & shut the doors. After waiting for awhile, & seeing no more were around, we were trying to come up with a plan.

Since I'm familiar with this area, I told them I knew of a place that would be perfect. There was a park just down the street. It has a gym with showers, a senior center, buses, several baseball fields, a football field, a swimming pool, & grills to cook on.

I told them we could use the football field or the baseball fields to grow vegetables. It has a fence at the front, but we could use the buses to go get supplies to fence off the rest of the park & that we could find solar panels somewhere to convert the park into a solar paneled place. With a little work, it could become a nice place to survive.

I also knew that across the street from the park was a house that had a pond full of fish & the one guy living there had cows.

But no one would listen to me, not even Daryl. They wanted to go & do some crazy thing that I knew would get us all killed. They wanted to stay where we were & rest & leave in the morning. They had decided that while waiting, some would go out on a run to some nearby buildings to see if they could find anything.

I refused to go along with their plan. So while the one group was out getting supplies, I sneaked out & headed for the park where the buses were at. I had gotten there all by myself. I did not run into any walkers or anyone alive along the way.

Once I got to the buses, I had the keys & was trying to find which bus it went to. As soon as I was started, I heard something behind me. I turned to look, expecting to see some walkers to find that Daryl had saw me leave & had followed me there to help me out.

We ended up getting 2 of the buses started, & headed back to the rest of the group. There were more buses there in case we needed them. Once we got back to the group, everyone was pissed at me for taking off & at Daryl for following me.

But after Daryl saw the park, he helped me convince them to at least go & look at it because everything I had said was true. It could be a great place to survive. So after awhile, Rick finally agreed & everyone got onto the buses & we headed to the park.

After this, I dunno what happened because I woke up & realized it was one of those realistic dreams & for a second I believe it had happened. lol

Pesky Neko

19,615 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Carl 200
I had some zombie apocalypse dreams but they where obviously influenced by other zombie media.

I start in off browsing in an dark heavily stocked weapons and antique shop looking at various knick-nacks. Then when I look up at the exit I notice a zombie apocalypse going on outside. Some were breaking in through the glass so I use the crowded random merchandise displays to as a maze to get to the weapons and arm myself to to the teeth. (Small guns, daggers, grenades and a halberd. I think this street corner antique shop is the one from my childhood, since they do sell those things.)
Dodging and shooting zombies I run up the stairwell to the roof three stories up. From there I can see the streets were over run with zombies and zombie skinless dinosaurs. No living human in sight everything is either burning or falling. From there I can see in the distance a hot red Ferrari parked on a clear street. When I thought it was clear enough I make my way down the fire escape and dodged zombies and dinosaurs to the Ferrari. Amazingly the door was open. I got in, hot wired the car and drove down the scenic peaceful road. Then I woke up. xd The dream was a adrenaline rush till the end. I actually enjoyed it. It's only a dream I don't know how to do any of those things.

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
That's amazingly vivid! Mine are never quite that vivid. D:
The Walking Dead dream I had was very typical and simple, running from Walkers, firing behind me, clambering over a fence to a waiting Daryl on his motorcycle. I've had other zombie dreams, but they had nothing to do with the Walking Dead cast.
So described Well done

Interesting Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I really hope the producers don't see this and get any ideas.. 😂
Poor Carl,I would seriously cry if that were to happen.
But definitely a vivid dream..mine are never like that. Surprisingly for being a major
Walking Dead fan I can't recall any dreams..Though I think I really did have one with
Daryl in it!I remember more my feelings in it were something like this: 😍 lol!!

10/10 for the great writing too!

Braddock_Hyde's Fangirl

Loyal Friend

9,775 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have a lot of The Walking Dead themed dreams they are usually so or Skyrim related. sweatdrop
i had a dream i and beth were getting married

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I've had lots of walking dead dreams. I'm usually one of the characters, often Glenn, but I was Sophia once as well.

I also once dreamed that I met Michael Rooker (Merle) at Walgreens, and dreamed that I met Laurie Holden (Andrea) someplace and told her I was sad Andrea was dead, but she told me Andrea wasn't really dead.

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
I had zombie dreams before TWD show came out and before I had read any of the comics....

But my zombie dreams have become much more vivid and unsettling in the past few years...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff