Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly he's my favorite character in the series at this point. Anybody out there actually like him? I see a whooooole lota haters and not much else.
burning_eyes I like him also..
he's something those who hate on him
just don't understand... what's
it called again...

Oh yeah REALISTIC...
the ones who dislike,
to me at lest seem
mostly to be.. women

Or Dale lovers...
so again women.. hahahha

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
I do, I do, I do!! <3

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not a Shane fan girl, but I don't hate him.
He acts a lot more realistic than the other people in the group do.
Honestly, if such a situation actually happened, I bet a whole lot of people would do the same things as him.
He's just trying to survive and protect people he cares about.
EthelbertOddity
burning_eyes I like him also..
he's something those who hate on him
just don't understand... what's
it called again...

Oh yeah REALISTIC...
the ones who dislike,
to me at lest seem
mostly to be.. women

Or Dale lovers...
so again women.. hahahha
He's a jackass. Yeah he probably has what it takes to survive and brings some semi-interesting conflict to the group (so I wouldn't actually want him to die in the show), but if the apocalypse scenario is real and I was in that group, I would want him dead. Unless your name is Lori, you can bet that he's just a likely to kill you as some walker should it mean he gets out alive.

Liberal Noob

I'm not a fan-girl,
but he's one of the most realistic people on the show.
So I like him.

Widow

Dangerous Wife

I like Shane.
I think he can be a bit extreme, but he has best the interest & safety of the group in mind.
Or at least Lori and Carl's safety in mind.

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
Magdalae
I'm not a Shane fan girl, but I don't hate him.
He acts a lot more realistic than the other people in the group do.
Honestly, if such a situation actually happened, I bet a whole lot of people would do the same things as him.
He's just trying to survive and protect people he cares about.

Agreed.
I LOVE Shane. He has been my favourite character since day one. In my opinion, he is the most developed out of everyone, he has what it takes to survive, he seems brash and sudden, but everything he does is to benefit the wellbeing of Lori and Carl. Even though he's angry with Rick, you can tell that Shane still highly regards Rick as his brother. I don't know. He's just the strongest, most intelligent member of the group. Team Shane all the way.

Newbie Noob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I like him because he's fully aware of what to do exactly in their sort of situation.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I like him sexually..... sweatdrop
Not as a person though.
I love Shane's character. He's my absolute favorite on the show. Hope he dies soon.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I like his abs. whee heart Him shirtless in the shower was one of the best scenes. Until he started making his crazy face in the mirror.

That being said, I want him dead. He's losing his sense of morality very quickly. It's very easy to see Shane being one of the "Philadelphia" crew, killing, stealing and raping just because he can. He's already started down that path.

Dapper Gekko

Shane is not my favorite and there are honestly moments where I can say he's being a ******** idiotic jackass, but I don't hate the guy. Like everyone else, he's a "real" character - one that has probably reacted to everything the best out of all of 'em.

I do hate his relationship with Lori, though. I wouldn't screw around with my best friend's wife, even after his death. That's just low... I appreciate how he cares for her and Carl, but I think he dug his own grave within this "relationship".

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Lord_Sloth
Honestly he's my favorite character in the series at this point. Anybody out there actually like him? I see a whooooole lota haters and not much else.
why do you hate him?
If your best friend slept with your wife, got her pregnant, tried to rape her, tell you that you can't protect your family like he can, try to kill you.
Would you still like him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces