Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Seeker

Baroness Le Blanc
Suicide Suburbia
Baroness Le Blanc
Suicide Suburbia
i liked andrea in the show. i think she gets judged way more harshly than the girl actually deserves.

I think the reason why people didn't like her was that she was so rational in a zombie apocalypse instead of using her survival instinct. I was kinda sad that they built her character up and then disposed of her. Lol I am sooooo butt hurt over her death still

i really liked that she stayed rational. it made her an interesting character in the way that she didn't let the apocalypse change her at her core. and me too. stare i found out that they killed her off before the episode and i still haven't actually seen the episode. i skipped it. if i don't see her die she's still alive. blaugh

haha! I love it! But I feel like her redemption should have been written in because I am loving the female dynamic in the show and her being included amongst the survivors is needed. At least we still have the comic Andrea I guess

yes i agree. it can never hurt to have another well-rounded female character added to the mix.

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
Suicide Suburbia
Baroness Le Blanc
Suicide Suburbia
i liked andrea in the show. i think she gets judged way more harshly than the girl actually deserves.

I think the reason why people didn't like her was that she was so rational in a zombie apocalypse instead of using her survival instinct. I was kinda sad that they built her character up and then disposed of her. Lol I am sooooo butt hurt over her death still

i really liked that she stayed rational. it made her an interesting character in the way that she didn't let the apocalypse change her at her core. and me too. stare i found out that they killed her off before the episode and i still haven't actually seen the episode. i skipped it. if i don't see her die she's still alive. blaugh

haha! I love it! But I feel like her redemption should have been written in because I am loving the female dynamic in the show and her being included amongst the survivors is needed. At least we still have the comic Andrea I guess

Friendly Seeker

Baroness Le Blanc
Suicide Suburbia

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
Suicide Suburbia

Friendly Seeker

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
The Governor of Woodbury
Baroness Le Blanc
zachearys
Andrea's death had to be my favorite part about The Walking Dead. wahmbulance

Lol I mean she did have it coming. I dont think attempting to be diplomatic with psychopaths is survival of the fittest. I love your Signature by the way!

Hey, I was a nice guy! I was just tryin'; to save lives!

Oh my goodness I'm loving this! Welcome to the thread Phillip!

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Baroness Le Blanc
zachearys

Lol I mean she did have it coming. I dont think attempting to be diplomatic with psychopaths is survival of the fittest. I love your Signature by the way!

Hey, I was a nice guy! I was just tryin'; to save lives!

Toxic Friend

Baroness Le Blanc
zachearys

I agree. & Thank you. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
zachearys

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
Bitchy pirate
Baroness Le Blanc
Bitchy pirate
In terms of Andrea on the show, they handled her character poorly from the start. But i've noticed they are taking a lot of Comic Book Andrea and applying them to the live characters we do have Sasha.
So in a way Sasha could potentially be the New Andrea, if that makes things better...

That's interesting I was thinking Carol was taking on the role of the new Andrea, but I love Sasha and I hope that we can have both! I got nervous when I found out that the actress that plays Sasha is pregnant but alas, she still stands thank God! Thanks for pointing her out because she is very strong and badass
I saw that they were dividing up Andrea's comic story up between a lot of characters I noticed some interesting parallels between Comic Andrea and Sasha, Beth and Carol.

Oh cool! Ya in the long run I think it is pretty cool because Carol and Sasha are sort of written to have a lot of depth in their characters to up their survivability *sorry Beth* but at one point I was worried about the fate of the female characters on this show but the new seasons have definitely redeemed them from what I have seen. Who would you say your favorite over-all character is?

10,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
Baroness Le Blanc
Bitchy pirate
In terms of Andrea on the show, they handled her character poorly from the start. But i've noticed they are taking a lot of Comic Book Andrea and applying them to the live characters we do have Sasha.
So in a way Sasha could potentially be the New Andrea, if that makes things better...

That's interesting I was thinking Carol was taking on the role of the new Andrea, but I love Sasha and I hope that we can have both! I got nervous when I found out that the actress that plays Sasha is pregnant but alas, she still stands thank God! Thanks for pointing her out because she is very strong and badass
I saw that they were dividing up Andrea's comic story up between a lot of characters I noticed some interesting parallels between Comic Andrea and Sasha, Beth and Carol.

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
Bitchy pirate

10,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200

Toxic Friend

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Moira 200
So, I know its been a season and A LOT has happened but I am still butthurt about Andrea and AMC's portrayal of her. To me, Laurie Holden was perfect because she was badass and sexy like Andrea, but they made her so dumb and childish in the show. I mean, she was supposed to be extremely independent and strong after Amy's death but she kinda went down hill from the start. I still love the show but I guess they are giving Carol the role of the female badass where Andrea was now so I guess its okay. What do you guys think who read the comic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff