Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Andrea Doesn't make a decision quick she might be left for dead and might be held hostage by the Governor.
i really wish she would've just left with Michonne when she had the chance!
the governor is ******** crazy... im glad he got stabbed in the face ಠ_ಠ
When she realized that Daryl and Merle were being put at the stake I wow like wow You just now realize it was your group ambushing you. I tell you she is not bright at all.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm excited to see what happens next! The suspense is getting to me emotion_jawdrop

heart

Shy Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I'm kind of hoping that somehow Andrea gets mixed in the fight between Daryl and Merle, and ends up dying. (I never liked her.) Then Daryl and Merle team up and go after the Governor. (Yeah, like THAT would ever happen.) One can dream. gonk
I was kinda thinking the same thing smile

Distinct Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I kinda want Rick to go ahead and die, lol. Daryl would make such a better leader!

Visit my new "The Walking Dead" discussion forum! All are welcome and anything TWD related is open for discussion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-world/t.84443387/?_gaia_t_=7564
I'm sorry but Daryl's anger would get the best of him and get the whole group killed if he was leader that is why he is not leader now!

Ruthless Fatcat

13,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Daryl has stepped up to the plate to help out A LOT when Rick was having his emotional breakdown. Daryl wouldn't be the best leader, but he'd still take care of the group. Especially Carol. :v And baby Judith.

Dapper Dabbler

Andrea will finally see the true side of this beast of a "governor". She will probably get scared and want to help her friends out. But then again they did leave her.

Dapper Dabbler

WaIshi
I kinda want Rick to go ahead and die, lol. Daryl would make such a better leader!

Visit my new "The Walking Dead" discussion forum! All are welcome and anything TWD related is open for discussion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-walking-dead/the-walking-dead-world/t.84443387/?_gaia_t_=7564

Daryl is not leader material, he's more of an independent person who would probably do so much better on his own. But his big heart stepped in and he knows the group needs him (not the other way around) and wouldn't betray them.
Andrea will definitely make the right choice. She wanted to stay because it seemed safe, the governer liked her, and she was away from her group. Now seeing her group, seeing that Michonne has came back for something important, she'll do the right thing.

Hygienic Gawker

I wouldn't be surprised if she flip-flopped between the groups and ended up betraying Rick's group in the end for the Governor. She's not the brightest and she's certainly selfish enough. D:

It was hinted either in one of the previews or in The Talking Dead that someone betrays Rick. I think that person, if it's only one person, is Andrea. She's seen in the previews standing outside the prison fence with a walker, so it's not impossible.

Dapper Dabbler

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
She's going to get someone killed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash