7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
psyst3m
Canucks_1988
They need to kill her off soon.
Won't happen.. and she'll prob hook up with Rick eventually rofl rofl

I wouldn't doubt it. They need a character everyone can hate. Or at least I do. Out of everyone in the show I want her to die the most.
Canucks_1988
psyst3m
Canucks_1988

I wouldn't doubt it. They need a character everyone can hate. Or at least I do. Out of everyone in the show I want her to die the most.
I don't, I like Andrea, she's just a bit naive right now.
She'll figure out the Gov's motives soon enough.

Magical Hobo

Lori Grimez
Just the fact she sleeps with the Antagonists mainly. Her judgement is poor. How is that gonna look for her when she's sleeping with the Governor who is keeping her friends captive and possibly planning on killing the others. She's gonna be conflicted and he's gonna use that against her.

Everyone in The Walking Dead has made terrible choices. It's part of the show. Andrea is a single woman who yes, has terrible choices in men, but she doesn't know that. We as viewers get to see the sides of characters that others might not see. I'm sure at some point Andrea will learn the hard way that the governor is a freak and yes, she'll be conflicted. Who wouldn't be? On one hand, she has to choose between a good group, but a group that left her behind to die. On the other hand, she's with a demented man, but he wants her in his group. I'd say that anyone would have trouble with the choice of going where either one is safe or where one is wanted.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
psyst3m
Canucks_1988
psyst3m
Canucks_1988

I don't, I like Andrea, she's just a bit naive right now.
She'll figure out the Gov's motives soon enough.

Well I just think that since she basically knew about Shane's and it didn't stop her she is just a terrible person.
Priill
Lori Grimez
Just the fact she sleeps with the Antagonists mainly. Her judgement is poor. How is that gonna look for her when she's sleeping with the Governor who is keeping her friends captive and possibly planning on killing the others. She's gonna be conflicted and he's gonna use that against her.

Everyone in The Walking Dead has made terrible choices. It's part of the show. Andrea is a single woman who yes, has terrible choices in men, but she doesn't know that. We as viewers get to see the sides of characters that others might not see. I'm sure at some point Andrea will learn the hard way that the governor is a freak and yes, she'll be conflicted. Who wouldn't be? On one hand, she has to choose between a good group, but a group that left her behind to die. On the other hand, she's with a demented man, but he wants her in his group. I'd say that anyone would have trouble with the choice of going where either one is safe or where one is wanted.

Yes but, I'm still bothered by the fact she ignored Michonne. The one who saved her from Walkers, who kept her alive for 8 months. That's..it bothers me. That's when her decisions started to bother me and make me think differently from the headstrong Andrea from the beginning of the season.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

I've hated Andrea for a while.. and all of this is doing nothing to help my opinion on her. :/

Shane was the worst, I think.
No one's worse than Shane.

Magical Hobo

Lori Grimez
Yes but, I'm still bothered by the fact she ignored Michonne. The one who saved her from Walkers, who kept her alive for 8 months. That's..it bothers me. That's when her decisions started to bother me and make me think differently from the headstrong Andrea from the beginning of the season.

I'm sure Andrea was able to hold her own in those 8 months with Michonne, not having to simply rely on her the entire time (with the exception of when she became ill). Unfortunately, Andrea chose safety in a location rather than from a friend. Her actions will have consequences, but they will also progress the show. So, while I agree that I wish she had chosen an ally instead, this show (and the comic) is like a soap opera with zombies. The trouble that she causes, as well as that of Woodbury, will make great storytelling. I can't wait.
Priill
Lori Grimez

I'm sure Andrea was able to hold her own in those 8 months with Michonne, not having to simply rely on her the entire time (with the exception of when she became ill). Unfortunately, Andrea chose safety in a location rather than from a friend. Her actions will have consequences, but they will also progress the show. So, while I agree that I wish she had chosen an ally instead, this show (and the comic) is like a soap opera with zombies. The trouble that she causes, as well as that of Woodbury, will make great storytelling. I can't wait.

I agree that it makes a better storyline. I love that they do it and that the actors are so good, they make some people hate their characters.
All I can say is that if she hooks up with Rick, I am so ******** done. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff