Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I can't stand the thought of her with Dale, like you said he's practically her father.
Any thought, romantic or otherwise, involving The Governor makes my skin crawl.
Oh, and the thing with Shane doesn't even phase me, he's a professional at that. And since high-school apparently.
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
I have to say, I agree with Ms Fay.

Explain why please
Because it's true? It's something a lot of people turn to for relaxation and pleasure when they're stressed. I'd say people would be pretty stressed during a zombie apocalypse.

Also, as far as her choices in men... there's not really much to choose from anymore, is there?

Well yeah, but I think I would be a little more focused on surviving than jumping on every guy I talked to as a stress reliever. Sex isn't everything and it certainly isn't the only way to cure stress.

She could still not have chosen Dale, or Phillip. If you're gonna do someone, you can at least not choose a father figure or two bad guys.
Well, first of all we don't even know if she's going to sleep with the Governor, and she might just be using him. Hasn't happened yet.

Second it'd be one thing if in the show she slept with both Dale and Shane but these happened in two separate story lines, so it's not like she's completely reliant on sex. In the comics, it's a relationship, it seems gross but those kinds of relationships happen even without the zombie apocalypse. In the show it's just a one time fling (again probably due to stress and needing something fun to happen and because Shane was the most attractive available guy at the time), it happens.

I've seen the previous for the next Walking Dead and it looks to me like it's going down, so you know. And she is pretty stupid enough to fall for it. It's hard to say.

It still shows her horrible taste in character. That's what matters. Not that she's getting laid and not anything like that. It's still gross even if it happens w/o a zombie apocalypse.
Just because it happens, doesn't make it okay.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
I have to say, I agree with Ms Fay.

Explain why please
Because it's true? It's something a lot of people turn to for relaxation and pleasure when they're stressed. I'd say people would be pretty stressed during a zombie apocalypse.

Also, as far as her choices in men... there's not really much to choose from anymore, is there?

Well yeah, but I think I would be a little more focused on surviving than jumping on every guy I talked to as a stress reliever. Sex isn't everything and it certainly isn't the only way to cure stress.

She could still not have chosen Dale, or Phillip. If you're gonna do someone, you can at least not choose a father figure or two bad guys.
Well, first of all we don't even know if she's going to sleep with the Governor, and she might just be using him. Hasn't happened yet.

Second it'd be one thing if in the show she slept with both Dale and Shane but these happened in two separate story lines, so it's not like she's completely reliant on sex. In the comics, it's a relationship, it seems gross but those kinds of relationships happen even without the zombie apocalypse. In the show it's just a one time fling (again probably due to stress and needing something fun to happen and because Shane was the most attractive available guy at the time), it happens.

I've seen the previous for the next Walking Dead and it looks to me like it's going down, so you know. And she is pretty stupid enough to fall for it. It's hard to say.

It still shows her horrible taste in character. That's what matters. Not that she's getting laid and not anything like that. It's still gross even if it happens w/o a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, I hate to break the news to you, but previews don't tell you everything and are often misleading. So we don't know what's going to happen. To be honest I do think Andrea is smart and I thinks he just kind of fell for a really nice place to live, most people would in the world she's in. It's possible that she could be doing something to trick the governor, who knows?

Why doesn't it make it okay? People can sleep with whoever they want and a lot of people didn't realize how awful Shane was for a while.

Also, I like how you conveniently ignored my post about Lori sleeping with this same awful man that apparently Andrea is an idiot/horrible person for sleeping with.
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton

Yeah, I hate to break the news to you, but previews don't tell you everything and are often misleading. So we don't know what's going to happen. To be honest I do think Andrea is smart and I thinks he just kind of fell for a really nice place to live, most people would in the world she's in. It's possible that she could be doing something to trick the governor, who knows?

Why doesn't it make it okay? People can sleep with whoever they want and a lot of people didn't realize how awful Shane was for a while.

Also, I like how you conveniently ignored my post about Lori sleeping with this same awful man that apparently Andrea is an idiot/horrible person for sleeping with.

Yeah, this isn't a fight so don't try and make it into one. I'm just saying, Andrea and Phillip kissing doesn't seem too misleading to me. Just saying.

Because bottom line you shouldn't sleep around. Period.

I didn't notice it, but honestly? I'm not gonna waste my time explaining the obvious. It was a bad choice Lori made. But at the same time, Andrea does it with most everyone. Lori had different circumstances. Shane offered safety and care for her family. Andrea just wanted to do him to do him.

I like how you're trying to make somewhat of a fight/argument of it because I don't see eye to eye with you. This is supposed to be a discussion, not a debate, argument or fight. I disagree with everything you say but I do respect your opinion and now I'm done.
Not really fair to compare her character on the show with the comic. They're completely different.

So far Andrea has only slept with Shane, a decision between two consenting adults.
They were single, they related to one other and almost left the group with each other.
At least she didn't have his baby. rolleyes

So how come Andrea is to blame here? How about Shane? Or Lori?
Lori had Shane's baby, who was conceived after only a month of being apart from her husband.
Shane, same thing, went behind his best friends back. How come everyone is so quick to blame the female when it comes to who's banging who?

Andrea has no solid evidence yet that the Governor is a bad guy, in fact he's been pretty pleasant to her and to the little town he's built for him and his following. >>THAT SHE'S AWARE OF<< Michonne did warn her, but she wasn't exactly specific. You've essentially been a nomad for a year now, your friends and family are dying around you, YOU'RE dying, and you stumble upon Woodbury. You'd be a fool to leave without any kind of solid proof.

Just because we know what's going to happen, doesn't mean she hasn't yet figured it out for herself. She's a pretty intelligent character, and yes, she's just a character. She is one of the more realistic characters on the show, and I'm not sure why people hate her so much.
Might I also add, why the ******** is everyone so quick to assume Andrea wants to jump on Merle's d**k just because it's available? Ever thought that maybe she sympathizes with him, and just wants to be a civil person in return? They were both left behind, and I believe she wants him to be reunited with his brother. That's it. That doesn't mean she wants the d**k. rolleyes
Yeah, Andrea is the one women who's been getting around the most.

I personally liked her with Dale in the comics, I'm glad it didn't happen in the show though. I think Dale from the show is slightly different from his comic counterpart, and the way he acts in the show is definitely more of a wise old man-figure. Thus, he could be considered a father-figure. For really everyone in the group.

I had a pretty bad feeling she's hook up with the Governor. I thought from the beginning she'd sleep with him. I'm thinking she won't now, though. Because in the preview it shows her hoppin' the wall and outside of Woodbury. Unless they ******** around beforehand. But I think the kiss is as far as it's going to get. If she ended up hooking up with him out of love or something though, the Governor would definitely be the worst person for her to get with.

I always felt like she may or may not have had a sort of interest in Shane. She wanted to leave the group alongside him, and then obviously out of the thrill from the zombie killing, they had sex. |D But in all honesty, she hasn't really had a real "relationship" with anybody yet. I was worried her first real relationship would be The Governor but I'm doubting that now. Thank God.

As for Merle oh God that'd be.. KIND OF FUNNY IMO. They acted all flirty but I don't think anything's gonna happen.

Spoilers >In the comics after Lori's death, Rick is obviously single. And then later on poor Dale dies, so Andrea's single again. Rick and Andrea end up hooking up and I think that's what's gonna happen pretty soon in the show. Since Andrea has yet to get a real boyfriend, and Lori died early. I think they'll begin to show signs of a relationship early and then down the road through the seasons, they'll have a real relationship. I'm one of the few people who hate the idea of Rick with Andrea, though. Mainly because one of the biggest things I like about Rick in the beginning, is how he's a family man and he still had his wife and son. But oh well. He's gotta move on I suppose. < Spoilers

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lori Grimez
Yeah, this isn't a fight so don't try and make it into one. I'm just saying, Andrea and Phillip kissing doesn't seem too misleading to me. Just saying.

Okay, you started the discussion asking what people thought of the topic, I'm telling you what I think and yes we disagree. So, we're discussing what we disagree about.

Also like I said earlier the kiss doesn't necessarily need to mean that Andrea's an idiot being seduced by the Governor.

Lori Grimez

Because bottom line you shouldn't sleep around. Period.

So everyone who was left single after the zombie apocalypse should be forever alone?

Lori Grimez

I didn't notice it, but honestly? I'm not gonna waste my time explaining the obvious. It was a bad choice Lori made. But at the same time, Andrea does it with most everyone. Lori had different circumstances. Shane offered safety and care for her family. Andrea just wanted to do him to do him.

So Lori can make bad choices, but Andrea can't?

Also, Andrea has only done it once in the series so far, I hardly think that's almost everyone. Again, I'm going to leave the situation with the Governor out of it because we don't know yet. And Dale was in the comics, not in the television series. Television series Andrea can't be held accountable for what comic Andrea does and vice-versa. They're two different entities.

Lori Grimez

I like how you're trying to make somewhat of a fight/argument of it because I don't see eye to eye with you. This is supposed to be a discussion, not a debate, argument or fight. I disagree with everything you say but I do respect your opinion and now I'm done.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a discussion. rolleyes You voice your opinion and asked what other people think, so I'm telling you what I think.

1,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Andrea/Michonne

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP.
Cartoon Warrior
Andrea/Michonne

Rick and Andrea ftw

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
psyst3m
Cartoon Warrior
Andrea/Michonne

Rick and Andrea ftw
What about Andrea + Michonne + Rick? o:
Kal-el Son of Krypton
psyst3m
Cartoon Warrior
Andrea/Michonne

Rick and Andrea ftw
What about Andrea + Michonne + Rick? o:
I could live with that cool

Kawaii Kitten

12,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lori Grimez
So, as we know Andrea kinda gets around. Not saying she's a how or anything like that, but With hooking up with Shane in show, Dale in the comic and The Governor, She's just starting to get a bad rep. What do you guys think? Who's the worst she could have gotten with and why?

In my opinion, it's Dale because he's like...her father figure. Not to mention she's younger than him. Much younger. Even younger in the comics. It's weird and wrong.

Dale was also younger in the comics and he was never a father figure to her. If we're talking about the show and comics then personally i think Carol is the ho xD. Andrea met Dale before the outbreak when her car broke down and he picked her and Amy up. The relationship started before zombies.

psyst3m
Rick and Andrea ftw

Agreed.
I also kinda like Andrea and Daryl, but that's only because of how cute Laurie and Norman are together xD.

8,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Andrea was with Rick's group for safety.
Andrea went with Michonne for safety.
Andrea stayed at the governor's town for safety.
Andrea trusted Shane to train her with a gun for her own safety.
Opportunistic, but smart.
And my god, the girl's sister was killed by a walker essentially.
She should be allowed to have sex, even more than anyone.

Kawaii Kitten

12,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Melodic_Madness
Andrea was with Rick's group for safety.
Andrea went with Michonne for safety.
Andrea stayed at the governor's town for safety.
Andrea trusted Shane to train her with a gun for her own safety.
Opportunistic, but smart.
And my god, the girl's sister was killed by a walker essentially.
She should be allowed to have sex, even more than anyone.

Agreed xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces