Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, as we know Andrea kinda gets around. Not saying she's a how or anything like that, but With hooking up with Shane in show, Dale in the comic and The Governor, She's just starting to get a bad rep. What do you guys think? Who's the worst she could have gotten with and why?

In my opinion, it's Dale because he's like...her father figure. Not to mention she's younger than him. Much younger. Even younger in the comics. It's weird and wrong.
    Sex seems to be one of the last pleasures left.
    The world has gone to complete and utter s**t.
    Who ******** cares?
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Yeah..that is not at all what we're supposed to be discussing and that is a negative comment .__. follow the guidelines or don't post at all. It's just a discussion thread FOR FUN.
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Yeah..that is not at all what we're supposed to be discussing and that is a negative comment .__. follow the guidelines or don't post at all. It's just a discussion thread FOR FUN.
    emotion_awesome
Ms Fay
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

emotion_awesome

None of that .__. Act like adult.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
If you're going along the lines of the show, Shane was a viable hookup, However, she and Merle would be the worst hookup being that hes crazy and manipulative, but then again, She already should know this. As for she and the Governor?, well its a lil too late to run from That scenario, She chose to stay back, realizes he's demented in a Damien Omen way..so she'll become his new toy and use her to get more info or to seduce Merle to do his bidding. Shes basically screwed, which I won't lose sleep over. But she just Might get a moment of redemption for all her mistakes and delusions..save another life and quit thinking the world and life she had could go back to the way it used to be, kinda sorta in a way. I'm not into comparing the show to the graphic novel..created way too many controversy here and spoilers for others who can't read the original graphic novel.
Parvulus_Letum
If you're going along the lines of the show, Shane was a viable hookup, However, she and Merle would be the worst hookup being that hes crazy and manipulative, but then again, She already should know this. As for she and the Governor?, well its a lil too late to run from That scenario, She chose to stay back, realizes he's demented in a Damien Omen way..so she'll become his new toy and use her to get more info or to seduce Merle to do his bidding. Shes basically screwed, which I won't lose sleep over. But she just Might get a moment of redemption for all her mistakes and delusions..save another life and quit thinking the world and life she had could go back to the way it used to be, kinda sorta in a way. I'm not into comparing the show to the graphic novel..created way too many controversy here and spoilers for others who can't read the original graphic novel.

You can hide the spoilers you know o:
But I agree, Shane was a viable hookup for the most part. Merle..he's just so...I don't know. I love and I hate him. He's creepy. He reminds me of my mom's ex-husband, just a little more..caring? I dunno. I'm hoping she's just seducing Phillip to get info out of him or something like that. I have faith in her yet.

Dangerous Hunter

17,675 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lori Grimez
Parvulus_Letum

You can hide the spoilers you know o:
But I agree, Shane was a viable hookup for the most part. Merle..he's just so...I don't know. I love and I hate him. He's creepy. He reminds me of my mom's ex-husband, just a little more..caring? I dunno. I'm hoping she's just seducing Phillip to get info out of him or something like that. I have faith in her yet.

I think she means the ones that contain spoilers that are not even listed as spoilers. I noticed that a lot of people when mentioning the comics end up giving info in the comics that the show itself has not shown yet. It may not be a unconscious thought when its being done, but its a spoiler just the same.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

I have to say, I agree with Ms Fay.
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Explain why please

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Explain why please
Because it's true? It's something a lot of people turn to for relaxation and pleasure when they're stressed. I'd say people would be pretty stressed during a zombie apocalypse.

Also, as far as her choices in men... there's not really much to choose from anymore, is there?
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Explain why please
Because it's true? It's something a lot of people turn to for relaxation and pleasure when they're stressed. I'd say people would be pretty stressed during a zombie apocalypse.

Also, as far as her choices in men... there's not really much to choose from anymore, is there?

Well yeah, but I think I would be a little more focused on surviving than jumping on every guy I talked to as a stress reliever. Sex isn't everything and it certainly isn't the only way to cure stress.

She could still not have chosen Dale, or Phillip. If you're gonna do someone, you can at least not choose a father figure or two bad guys.

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
If you are going by the television show... Shane was a terrible choice. He already was going off the deep end anyway in that season. Comic wise if you go by the prison sex with Dale... ew! Either way her choice in men is not helping, but maybe her plan is to like the governor to sleep with him, and possibly hurt him. We don't know cause the producers mixed the show a ton and its more unpredictable. I love it.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Kal-el Son of Krypton
Lori Grimez
Ms Fay
    Who ******** cares?

Explain why please

Well yeah, but I think I would be a little more focused on surviving than jumping on every guy I talked to as a stress reliever. Sex isn't everything and it certainly isn't the only way to cure stress.

She could still not have chosen Dale, or Phillip. If you're gonna do someone, you can at least not choose a father figure or two bad guys.
Well, first of all we don't even know if she's going to sleep with the Governor, and she might just be using him. Hasn't happened yet.

Second it'd be one thing if in the show she slept with both Dale and Shane but these happened in two separate story lines, so it's not like she's completely reliant on sex. In the comics, it's a relationship, it seems gross but those kinds of relationships happen even without the zombie apocalypse. In the show it's just a one time fling (again probably due to stress and needing something fun to happen and because Shane was the most attractive available guy at the time), it happens.

Dapper Darling

7,950 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Also don't forget your beloved Lori Grimes had sex with Shane as well. And she even said at the time she did it because it seemed like the end of the world, she thought her husband was dead and she needed someone. Why isn't Andrea allowed to need someone as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff