Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fatcat

I'm like about to have a freaking heart attack. HOLY HELL not ONLY you can get bit by zombies, but when you die you become a zombie!! Theeenn Rick killed Shane

Friendly Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SolaninLove
I'm like about to have a freaking heart attack. HOLY HELL not ONLY you can get bit by zombies, but when you die you become a zombie!! Theeenn Rick killed Shane

no no no you have it all wrong what happened was that he killed a zombie and then cut his hand thats why he turned into one

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
why does everyone keep saying its because he cut his hand?

In the comics.. the virus is airborne and activated when you die. The bites just speed it up.
I think everyone is infected. when Jim got bit he didn't turn immediately but he was very very sick so if it was from the cut/contamination he(Shane) would have been sick b4 then. Also rick too because rick didn't get sick and he had cut himself then had to get up close and personal with some zombies too and the same ep.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Ya the episode were he got trapped in the but he didnt clean the knife before he cut himself to kill more zombis not to forget rick himself has yoused his knife to kill to and if he didnt clean it well... emotion_zombie

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Forgotten_Faith
why does everyone keep saying its because he cut his hand?

In the comics.. the virus is airborne and activated when you die. The bites just speed it up.

I'm not 100% shore that part was transfer in to the TV Verizon as they have shone others how have died but not changed. still not 100% shore so don't kill me. heart

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

You guise, Shane didn't get infected by cutting himself then rubbing his hand on the zombie saliva on the bus. The virus is now airborne. That's why Randell turned into a walker without actually getting bitten/scratched. Shane snapped Randell's neck. Randell turned into a Walker after he died. Shane turned into a Walker after Rick killed him, thus concluding that not only do you turn into a Walker by getting bit/scratched, you turn into a Walker by just dying as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff