Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Bitchy pirate

On the talking dead even Emily Kinney said Goodbye.... she said "shooting that scene was pretty easy for me I just had to lay there all dead in Daryl's arms... "

SHE"S DEAD>>>>> GET OVER IT

Anxious Hunter

11,690 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Bitchy pirate
You still didn't answer why Beth has scars like Andrea who was shot in the Head and Survived in the comics. Not to mention there are a ton of Beth/ComicAndrea parallels as well as First season Rick and Beth Parallels.
Herschel and Gareth were not hyped up in Promos before there deaths, they were hidden so that we'd be more shocked at them dying. Regardless, it makes more business sense to release the Beth action figure at the height of her popularity. Honestly, she's been more popular now then she was alive, but why haven't they?
My mum also mentioned that Beth wouldn't need much care, she said that the wound would heal itself. Plus, there are stories of people who've lost Brain matter and still healed. I read one recently where this girl got literally half her brain removed to prevent seizures and she's still alive and fully capable.
Quote:
Plus, in the show we didn't see Brain matter, we saw blood.

Actually you did see brain matter as the camera zooms out before you see the shocked look on Daryl's face right before he kills Dawn... so there was blood and brain matter... go back and watch it.

All of those deaths were Mercy kills or obviously killed off. Alisha would have become walker food. The Govenor had other injuries, and a shot in the head would ensure he'd become walker food.
Quote:
Dale was bitten/had his stomach ripped open, literally no saving him.
Dale was not bitten.. he had his stomach ripped open... I could give you reasons why Beth getting shot in the head wouldn't invalidate anyone of the Headshot deaths, they literally had other injuries or got shot in the head where Walker would have been around to munch on them.
Quote:
Those other Deaths didn't have a majority of fans questioning, who shot Beth?
It's obvious... Dawn was holding a loaded gun... she had her gun lowered... and when Beth stabbed Dawn surprise surprise.. she accidently shot Beth that is why you see her saying "I didnt mean to" right before Daryl kills her... Dawn accidently shot Beth....

Why did they shoot Beth ect ect? Because I explained in my first post that Dawn couldn't have shot Beth in the angle she was holding her gun so who did it? Why was Beth shot? The cops at Grady disliked Dawn she was doing them a favor why would they shoot Beth? There are to many questions about Beth's death for me to completely rule out that she's dead as you've seen my percentage that she is alive is low.

Beth wasn't my favorite, I don't invest in side character that will probably be killed off. Sure it would have been nice to have Bethyl be canon, but I also realize that she was expendable within the show. I am not saying 100% she's alive but there are to many coincidences and Easter eggs and ect for me to say 100% that she's dead.

Super Sex Symbol

Well at this point it's pretty obvious she got buried lol but this was posted before that lol.
Anyway, why does a girl character have to be bad a** to be a legitimate character? Beth was kind and smart and that makes her fantastic, she didn't need to bash zombies brains in to be a good character.

l3rokenPrince's Princess

I believe with 100% confidence that Beth is dead. When you die in The Walking Dead, when they physically show the character dying, they are dead. Period. She's dead.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Ignoring that the new episode SPOILER: has hr funeral, and then her ghost...

The human brain can not survive trauma to the back of the brain like that.
The front yes. The back houses the senses, she would at the very least have been unable to touch, see, hear, smell, taste, or sense anything. She would have no control over her body.

Even with full modern technology, at most she could be a vegetable. It would be a miracle for her to be conscious and be able to communicate with people, with some sort of stephen-hawking-esque device.

But in a zombie apocalypse? Not being able to use your body means you are dead. Sorry.

To be honest, a shot in the stomach is probably more then 95% lethal in the walking dead.

The fact that everyone manages to not die of generic infection alone every episode is a miracle.
Beth was a good, standard character and by that I mean a comparable character for most generally good teenagers... like the "everyman" archetype Harry Potter represents but I really don't see them bringing her character back after a straight up head shot, burial and eulugy.

The team is pretty effective about making sure their dead are really dead before they bury them and she'd be pretty close to dead even if she did somehow survive the GSW to the head, that's severe brain trauma not just a glancing blow.

Magical Star

I liked Beth, but I'm pretty sure she's dead.
If she somehow did survive that gunshot wound
she'd also have to survive getting buried alive.

(Since I'm pretty sure they would have buried her.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff