Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giuseppe DeAngelo
EthelbertOddity

You just keep living in your damn fantasy world, where you can find a good quality sword on every corner, where they don't need to be maintenced and are so sharp they can be stabbed -which is already unhandy to begin with- through three skulls. A world where it's more handy to use a sword and a pistol, than just a pistol, which is actually a combination that gets used a lot in my world.
Just like they sometimes hold a handgun and a flashlight.

You said I've never used a sword, which is true, but I've got something that is called common sense. It can get you very far in this world.

I'm done debating with you. If you can't even properly read what I said, then I'm not sure what you're doing here. You're not debating. You're argueing.

Goodbye.

burning_eyes First there's no need to swear, WHY YOU MAD? And duh it's a fantasy world.... were talking about on a TV show here.. it may be the age difference... me being older and what not....

Second I am debating, though it seems your not aware what the difference in the two are... also there in the south, I think Georgia, Which I have been to and if not then still the South.. which does have a great deal of weapons.. and a sword has something called a sheath, which depending on the sword type keeps it sharp.. this isn't made up, just facts..

Thirdly You are the one who started the debated with me, and because your loosing you wanna say I'm not reading your post.. though if you look at, any of my replys, you can tell I am. Also in a zombie filled world you can keep what your call common sense, I'll keep my wisdom and intellect.. also I've placed the difference in a Debate and Arguing for ya... even thoough a Debate is an argument of some type, just the style in which you use it... though I thinks the way your making it out to be is more like the second one then first...

(How I'm using the word..)
Debate: an exchange of views on some topic..discuss the pros and cons of an issue...
(How your thinking I'm using..)
Arguing: To engage in a quarrel...an intense verbal dispute...

See the above shows I was the one Debating and with your swearing, meaning your emotions where involved.. you where the one Arguing.. very well then the debate has ended...
Thee Stranger
EthelbertOddity
Shane.. protected his friend in the hospital.. he didn't just run off with the door and windows wide open.. like F this.. he locked him up in that bad boy, and blocked the door.. and Really Lory... I mean was if even a month and she was giving up the booty.. Shane always liked her as the other person said how long did she really wait??

With out Shane Opening the Barn they'd never hay found the lil girl, and to me Shane is just acting like more of a Realist then Rick.. and knows more about the world then Rick.. who napped though the more difficult things.. that Shane had to go throw while protecting Ricks wife and kid...

Well, if Shane truly thought Rick was dead as he keeps claiming, why did he even bother locking the door? Doesn't make much sense. You also seem to forget that he pointed his gun at Rick behind his back and came this close to shooting him in the first season before Dale walked in. Was that an ends-justifying-the-means type deal, like Otis? No, that was a you-showed-back-up-and-ruined-things-for-me deal. Rick came back and took his leadership, his p***y and his pseudo-family.

EthelbertOddity
So don't try to write Shane as some type of lone gun, who's lost his mind

Well, that's pretty much what his character was in the comics, and you can tell that's where they were going with him in the show for a while, and still are to a certain extent. But I think they're keeping him around because all the girls are creaming their pants for the actor who portrays him. Gotta keep the boy toy for the ratings. Like I said, he was dead within the third issue in the comics. He flipped out on Rick for the same reasons mentioned above, was about to shoot Rick, and got owned.

burning_eyes Where not talking about the comic though if we where, then Andrea would be in her 20's and a whole lot of people wouldn't even be in the show.. also I'm not sure if that's why they are keeping Shane around in the T.V. show.. there not going fully or just as they did in the comic..

And I still think Shane keep things better together then Rick has in the little time he's been back/there.. also Shane has known Rick all there lives and might have had an ideal what Rick would do in that type of world and just didn't think he was a good fit.. though who really knows?? hahahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff