Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Iluvemenal

The real star wars films not the b*****d children that are being released ath the moment.

DAMN GEONOSIANS!!!

Yeah, it sucks that there's only the Altered versions are for sale (without paying hundreds on Ebay) now. Even the episode 1 DVD has changes. Episode 2 (to my knowledge) has no changes.

cool
Ahhh! Finally a thread away from the pandemonium!

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
It'll all be ok soon I'll get to read the Thrawn books. I love star wars.
When does the 3rd movie come out again? I'll be ready in line in my star wars touque no matter heart

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Iluvemenal

Thrawn books? What are the Thrawn books?

Carltoast: the 19th of May.

cool

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Carltoast
When does the 3rd movie come out again? I'll be ready in line in my star wars touque no matter heart

May 19

And not may the fourth like it should.

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
twister111
Iluvemenal

3 books set after the original triology. Basicly Grand Admiral Thrawn (the only alien The Emeperor liked) turns up to the empire after being banished and finds out that they empire has lost. So he ends up causing hell only unlike the rest of the empire's troops he uses tactics and raises moral in the troops and generally kicks lots and lots of a**.

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Iluvemenal
twister111
Iluvemenal

3 books set after the original triology. Basicly Grand Admiral Thrawn (the only alien The Emeperor liked) turns up to the empire after being banished and finds out that they empire has lost. So he ends up causing hell only unlike the rest of the empire's troops he uses tactics and raises moral in the troops and generally kicks lots and lots of a**.

Ah, I've heard there were three books after. I just didn't know that they were called the Thrawn books. I'm thinking of getting those someday.

cool

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
twister111
Ah, I've heard there were three books after. I just didn't know that they were called the Thrawn books. I'm thinking of getting those someday.

I've heard alot about them but not had a chance to read them but a friend has found his copy of them and shall let me read when he gets back on sunday

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Iluvemenal
twister111

I've heard alot about them but not had a chance to read them but a friend has found his copy of them and shall let me read when he gets back on sunday

Cool. That's good that you'll be able to read them. I might have to buy them off of ebay or, something.

cool

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
If they are as good as I've heard then they'd be worth the buy. This place will probably get locked soon easter event is over now.

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Yeah and, the eggs are gone from my profile. I only needed one more egg for eight >_<. Oh, well, at least I got three baskets and, two masks.

cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces