Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

StarFalcon
I stick to those old songs by Michael Jackson. wink
Hey, his old stuff was pretty good. Watching the vids is a tad weird though...however, he is an excellent dancer ^^;
OC REMIX! YEY! Im listening to The Black Mages right now, one of the coolest bands ever. For those of you who don't know they do Remixed Final Fantasy Music. I have abou 4700 Game and Anime Mp3s and Midis, most of them being ripped and dled Game and Anime OSTs ^^ Yes, I am a nerd, and only about 100 or so songs AREN'T from those genres, which means I have over 4800 songs in Itunes in reality

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
EDUCATED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in the right place....I'm a big Alternative, Rock & Roll, and Rock fan

Rainbow Hoarder

I listen to almost anything exept counrty *cringe* but my fav band is evanscence.
<center>Maybe I should give ROCK a try.
sweatdrop

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BH Boi
sweatdrop

I think you should
<center> Otep is metal, I believe.
Least the songs I listen to on the CD.
Which is like... 3.
The rest are really... bizarre.

<3 'Warhead'

User Image</center>

Rainbow Hoarder

BH Boi
sweatdrop

good for you!! biggrin
Celahir Elendil
Viridian Moon
Celahir Elendil
I'm afraid the majorty is too retarded to even understand the concept of a conversation. sad

I've noticed that, too, actually. sad I think the inhabitants of the Chatterbox migrated here for Easter. Why must there be so many stupid people on Gaia?
I'm from the Chatterbox, dear. sad
You know what they say; the higher the number of people, the lower the IQ. gonk

Yes, well, you're the exception, not the rule. wink I know there are good people there, but unfortunately most...aren't.

MistressMinako
People bump because it's easy ^^;

I'm currently addicted to OverClocked Remix Radio [remixed video game music] heart ~

OCR is indeed awesome. whee Who's your favorite artist? Ailsean ranks up there pretty high for me.. Have you heard his "Terra in Black"?

Soulwreckage
Meh, there are stupid people everywhere. It's just more noticable here, because there are no real repercussions for displaying their stupidity in full force. neutral

Yeah, it happens. Gaia's avatar system is neat and all, but sometimes I think it does more harm for the site than good, what with how it encourages mindless posting and all.

Anyway, does anyone play video games? I'm usually an RPG fan, but as of late I've morphed into a <i>Dance Dance Revolution</i> addict. People should've invented fun exercise sooner. heart
<center>I'll give it try!!!
3nodding
Agent_Tuna_Ghost
I listen to almost anything exept counrty *cringe* but my fav band is evanscence.

<center> Oo, I like Evanescence too.
Specially the less-rock-like ones, like Hello, My Immortal, Before the Dawn...

User Image</center>

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I cannot understand why do people beg for donations or gold.....It is simply absurd to me
Viridian Moon
Celahir Elendil
Viridian Moon
Celahir Elendil
I'm afraid the majorty is too retarded to even understand the concept of a conversation. sad

I've noticed that, too, actually. sad I think the inhabitants of the Chatterbox migrated here for Easter. Why must there be so many stupid people on Gaia?
I'm from the Chatterbox, dear. sad
You know what they say; the higher the number of people, the lower the IQ. gonk

Yes, well, you're the exception, not the rule. wink I know there are good people there, but unfortunately most...aren't.

That's flattering. whee

On another note: Lost Prophets anyone? Or maybe Muse? surprised
Viridian Moon
Soulwreckage
Meh, there are stupid people everywhere. It's just more noticable here, because there are no real repercussions for displaying their stupidity in full force. neutral

Yeah, it happens. Gaia's avatar system is neat and all, but sometimes I think it does more harm for the site than good, what with how it encourages mindless posting and all.

Anyway, does anyone play video games? I'm usually an RPG fan, but as of late I've morphed into a <i>Dance Dance Revolution</i> addict. People should've invented fun exercise sooner. heart

True enough. It wouldn't be so bad if such mindless posting actually stayed confined to one section of the site, like it was supposed to, but c'est la vie.

Oh gods, I have a feeling I'd be horrible at DDR. (Never played, as there aren't any arcades up here and I don't have a PS2. sweatdrop ) But I can't dance in general. On one of those machines, I'd probably look like some sort of unholy cross between a marionette and a drunken bear. gonk

EDIT: To Celahir Elendil: Yes, the Lost Prophets are indeed awesome. I first heard one of their songs (Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja) in an AMV, and I've been a fan ever since. 3nodding
Kaze_Raven
OC REMIX! YEY! Im listening to The Black Mages right now, one of the coolest bands ever. For those of you who don't know they do Remixed Final Fantasy Music. I have abou 4700 Game and Anime Mp3s and Midis, most of them being ripped and dled Game and Anime OSTs ^^ Yes, I am a nerd, and only about 100 or so songs AREN'T from those genres, which means I have over 4800 songs in Itunes in reality

What kind of anime/video games do you like? I watch a little anime, but I often don't have the patience for it (to wait for it to download) or the attention span. For example, I've been on the last three episodes of <i>Melody of Oblivion</i> for the last several months. sweatdrop I should finish that up sometime; I've got a friend who wants to rant at me about how bad the ending is...

KokueiOtome
<center> Otep is metal, I believe.
Least the songs I listen to on the CD.
Which is like... 3.
The rest are really... bizarre.

<3 'Warhead'

User Image</center>

I think I recall them being nu-metal, now that I think about it, which I'm not a fan of. A lot of people get the two genres mixed up...understandably, what with the name. But it's actually not metal; it's rock with metal influences.

BH Boi
<center>I'll give it try!!!
3nodding

It's always good to expand your horizonsm, regardless of what it is. 3nodding I commend you for trying something different. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff