Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Kat sits on top of the southern spire and looks at the moon. Soon it would rise and everyone would be forced out of the ball down stairs. She smiled to her self it was quiet and peaceful above all of the ball. She looked around and noticed a light wind had started. She smiled again laying down on her back on top of the spire and looking to the large full moon.* "What a day" *The ball had lasted so far with out anything going wrong and yet something still mite she felt safe up on the roof. She could alwats fight if she had to though. She smiled to her self thinking of all the fun she had, had so far*
The young man leant over her with a kindly smile on his pale face, hanging off the spire pole and crouching on the dark tiled roof.

"Hello." He said, his turquoise eyes sparkling with mischief.
Shadoe's feet hang out a window, he was gazing up at the full moon. He could still hear the murmurs of the ball.

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

Suddenly another figure appears beside her. Her voice was soft and low when she spoke.
"Enjoying yourself?" she inquired.
*Kat first turned to the Kethien Timir and smiled.* "That I am..." She responded. *Then she turned to the man who had said hello. "Hello, I'm Kat and you are?"

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

"Well that's good. Too bad it has to end." Kethien replied.
With that she lay down and began to look at the stars.
sweatdrop
He jerked his head up to smile at Kethien briefly before returning to the girl that had strewn herself across the roof.

"My name is Asriel..." He dealt her another warm smile, his teal coloured her drifting vaguely in the breeze as he sat down, rather heavily, on the tiles.

"So why aren't you down there, having fun like you should do...?"
[Monkei]
He jerked his head up to smile at Kethien briefly before returning to the girl that had strewn herself across the roof.

"My name is Asriel..." He dealt her another warm smile, his teal coloured her drifting vaguely in the breeze as he sat down, rather heavily, on the tiles.

"So why aren't you down there, having fun like you should do...?"
"I rather like it peaceful and quiet with not to many people"
*walks out and gazes up at the moon* umm... heya smile
He smiled a little more, hugging his knee and watching her, interested.

"I know what you mean... But I don't see why a beautiful girl such as yourself needs to be away from people... I'd have thought that you'd have been interested in things like this..."

He caught himself and blushed slightly, gazing at the moon pointedly, avoiding her gaze.

"But, of course, that's me being stereotypical. I apologise."

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

"Kat has a good point," Kethien put in. "It is better up out of the chaos and noise."
Ayame sat in a window seat in the southern spire. The window was open and she was leaning against the wall, the slight breeze blowing her silver hair over her shoulders. The moonlight made her whole body glow in an eerie light. Her grey eyes stared up at the full moon. Blinking, she sighed.
[Monkei]
He smiled a little more, hugging his knee and watching her, interested.

"I know what you mean... But I don't see why a beautiful girl such as yourself needs to be away from people... I'd have thought that you'd have been interested in things like this..."

He caught himself and blushed slightly, gazing at the moon pointedly, avoiding her gaze.

"But, of course, that's me being stereotypical. I apologise."
"No need to apologise. I find it funny." *She smiled at him and turned to look at him.* "I like the noise now and then it's just i can't stand those sisters."

Friendly Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
a young lady comes to join but instead of going to where everyone else is she goes to sit one the roof. nice peice and quiet. but it seems like something is missing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff