Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psellia
Vyknee
Horrible Person
What time did the ball end up opening?^^ Oh, and I love your outfit, Pearl.

About half past I think.

Anyone have ideas on what's going to happen? I'm hoping for something where we have to do stuff(like event-ish).
3nodding Me too, oh yes, you're looking lovely today Pearl ^^

Thanks for the complement! ::is getting embarassed::

Quote:
But what will be the real party....hmm....I smell something diabolical.

I dunno - the sisters come across as a bit ditzy/stuck-up to me. . .
Zellgod
Vyknee
Horrible Person
What time did the ball end up opening?^^ Oh, and I love your outfit, Pearl.

About half past I think.

Anyone have ideas on what's going to happen? I'm hoping for something where we have to do stuff(like event-ish).
I just want the free stuff xp

XD At least he's honest! I wonder if they'll do avie-changing events like the zombie thing? That was so awesome! I doubt it though... I mean, what would we turn in to?

But I am also looking forward to the items! I hope I'm able to be online enough to get some... I am currently at school, and I'm technically not supposed to be online at all at home... I may have to make a few long trips to the library.
mordsithinorange
Alright guys, what do you think of my ball outfit? Too casual? ^_^

I was hoping to have bought my banis by now but its a no go. *sigh*

You look great. All bright and colorful!
mordsithinorange

You look cute, want to borrow my banis?

Lanzer has a balloon... http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3 eek
Horrible Person
XD At least he's honest! I wonder if they'll do avie-changing events like the zombie thing? That was so awesome! I doubt it though... I mean, what would we turn in to?

But I am also looking forward to the items! I hope I'm able to be online enough to get some... I am currently at school, and I'm technically not supposed to be online at all at home... I may have to make a few long trips to the library.

Well if the Vampire rumours are true I suppose we could turn into vamps, but I'm doubting that one.

Thanks, Pearl! You guys all look so spiffed up.
whee
Vyknee
mordsithinorange

Lanzer has a balloon... http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3 eek

I bet that's one of the things that will be deposited into everyone's inventories. o.o Woo!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! eek It's soooooo pretty!!!
Vyknee

Naw, but thanks! I'm a bout a thou off so hopefully by the end of the event I'll have them. My boyfriend was wearing gotis so I just thought it'd be cute if we were psudeo matching ^_^

Whoa! a balloon! I want one now.
Horrible Person
Vyknee
mordsithinorange

I bet that's one of the things that will be deposited into everyone's inventories. o.o Woo!

Ooh I hope so, it's cute smile
Balloon? How awesome! biggrin
Yay for holdable items. whee
Lanzer and a balloon...he and the admin should be the only ones to have it, oh the demand for it will go through the roof.

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I wonder if we'll turn into werewolfs I mean think about the sisters name Von Helson now change it a bit and you get Van Helsing
Funky Munky
Lanzer and a balloon...he and the admin should be the only ones to have it, oh the demand for it will go through the roof.

Nooo! The Q&F would be full of "Y cant I have a balon, like lazner lolz!?" threads sad
Zellgod
I wonder if we'll turn into werewolfs I mean think about the sisters name Von Helson now change it a bit and you get Van Helsing

Ooh, that'd be cool, I haven't seen that film yet, I bought it yesterday, any good?
Vyknee
Funky Munky

Nooo! The Q&F would be full of "Y cant I have a balon, like lazner lolz!?" threads sad

And after the twenty-billionth one on the first page, I would then be forced to gouge my eyes out. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff