Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
:: Sin sits down against a cold marble wall,her long hair slightly covering her face as she places her head against the wall,With a song sigh she looks up at the stars coldness seeking onto her flushed face::

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
:: A single tear fell down her cheek,She quickly closed her smokey green eyes and wiped the tear away::
*sits down at a table and plays on her laptop*

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
:: Sitting up she looks at the girl on the labtop concealed by the shadows,she fell deeper into them not wanting to be seen::
*Walks in and sees it is dead* Wow, ok I guess I will just set and fall asleep blaugh *Finds a chair and drags it to the corner and sits down*

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Leon Scott Kennedy
*Walks in and sees it is dead* Wow, ok I guess I will just set and fall asleep blaugh *Finds a chair and drags it to the corner and sits down*

can i sit by you?
*Starts to think to himself* So tired
i want a g pin gonk

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
:: Seeing more people walk in she held her breath and crawled deeperinto the shadows her black angelic wings folding into her back::
RuBbErDuCkEy417
Leon Scott Kennedy

can i sit by you?
*Nods head*
*looks up into the stars n makes a wish... if only, if only...*
Sin_lost_fire_neko
:: A single tear fell down her cheek,She quickly closed her smokey green eyes and wiped the tear away::

*Sits next to her* Why are you sad? sad
*looks up from her laptop and sees that more people came* Hm...this is getting more boring by the second.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff