Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, I typed this huge long thing only to get 'page not found'. Now I'm going to go cry somewhere.

Hi guys xD
*hides in a dark corner and waits for somebody to walk in so she can pounce on them*
Sucrerie
*hides in a dark corner and waits for somebody to walk in so she can pounce on them*

<plottwist>
*pounces on*
O___O

Eloquent Elder

I really should get some coursework done before the real festivities begin. sweatdrop
Sucrerie
Wow, I typed this huge long thing only to get 'page not found'. Now I'm going to go cry somewhere.

It just happened to me too. I'd cry, but the tears might freeze and pierce my eyes, thus maiming my eyesight. eek
This thing took like 10 times to load...
>.<
Triste Mk. II
Sucrerie

It just happened to me too. I'd cry, but the tears might freeze and pierce my eyes, thus maiming my eyesight. eek

frozen tears don't pierce your eyes, silly. They stick your eyelids together, thus effectively sealing off your eyesight! DUH! O:
the real festivities are going to begin like 15 minutes before I have to leave for class gonk
[Meky]
ninja

Ninja Meky, coming to protect us all. D:

...or steal our monies, either way...
Lady Pyre
I really should get some coursework done before the real festivities begin. sweatdrop

You'll never make it... lol

Laurelie
frozen tears don't pierce your eyes, silly. They stick your eyelids together, thus effectively sealing off your eyesight! DUH! O:

That still doesn't help... crying
AirisMagik
[Meky]
ninja

I hear I actually did get you in trouble.
I'm sorry! gonk
[Meky]
the real festivities are going to begin like 15 minutes before I have to leave for class gonk

When is this?
I bet it's 1 PM PST
When I have to go work
isn't it!? gonk

Eloquent Elder

Oh... ew... I just sneezed all over my monitor. gonk *goes to get some Windex*
Laurelie
AirisMagik
[Meky]
ninja

I hear I actually did get you in trouble.
I'm sorry! gonk

ninja

Alls well ends well..
Or something like that?
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items