Welcome to Gaia! ::

good to see some true blue gaians here!

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
and what is it with supporters of the sisters saying he stole all our moeny we had the option to donate to him or nto 2 at leats he did not trick us with cheap signs money for the exspensices as if
dhum
and what is it with supporters of the sisters saying he stole all our moeny we had the option to donate to him or nto 2 at leats he did not trick us with cheap signs money for the exspensices as if
too right!
we gave to mr g out of love and we didn't want little Gino sleeping in the street!
*throws chair into punch bowl and releases expensive looking fish into a nearbye wildlife reserve

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
long live gambino
*maliciously uses hand towels specificly reserved for the twins!

"HA! MY EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
billy_klub
dhum
too right!
we gave to mr g out of love and we didn't want little Gino sleeping in the street!
yep so true

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dhum
long live gambino
too right! and long live MEcha easter bunny!
dhum
long live gambino

LONG LIVE GAMBINO
LONG LIVE GAMBINO
LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!
LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!!!
DOWN WITH VON HELLRAISERS
dhum
billy_klub
dhum
too right!
yep so true
and another thing! I heard that merideth had to call leon to remove them from the bank early yesterday morning!
Dooby The Pirate
bump
thanks for the bumps!
hey now you king of have a donny darko sort of look to you
Joined a Gambino Army thread, but lost it.) Hey, the Sisters were right! I Can See Gambinos new mansion from here!
da_tael
dhum
long live gambino

LONG LIVE GAMBINO
LONG LIVE GAMBINO
LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!
LONG LIVE GAMBINO!!!!!
DOWN WITH VON HELLRAISERS
WHO RUNS BARTON TOWN!?
High_Assassin
Joined a Gambino Army thread, but lost it.) Hey, the Sisters were right! I Can See Gambinos new mansion from here!
pretty aint it!
I hear he designed it specificly to ruin only thier view of the moonrise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas