Welcome to Gaia! ::

EGGS

bump domokun
how can i get eggs???
mmmm sounds tasty... I am currently eating a pile of hershey kisses and rollos that I got as a present at work yesterday~~

I LOVE CANDY

I ate candy for like 8 hours straight at work eysterday.... jsut ask Ed how sugar high I was... *cackles*
Luppi
how can i get eggs???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just post and stalk threads, and keep your eyes peeled. Look through the entire page, usually an egg will be hiding next to someone's post or avatar, it's a bunny-looking coloured plastic egg. Just click on it, and it's yours. Once you get 8, go see the Easter bunny!
Sasuke paused in his kissing of the blond again. He just looked at Naruto for a moment before letting words fall out of his mouth.

"I like being with you, like this." He murmured.

Yes, although I actually celebrate the religious part of Easter, I must say I always look forward to the candy. *has some caburys hiding in her drawer* Muhahaha.
Naruto's face broke into a genuine smile and he hugged Sasuke tight to him. "I... I like being with you too... it's... warm and alive... "

He blushed again, knowing he probably sounded ridiculous, but not really caring.

Ed's in the shower, btw.

Hey Orphan Jr., wouldn't Orphan Sr. be your dad? And wouldn't that mean you weren't an Orphan?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff