Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Whoa, seriously, some people on Gaia just need to chill out lol some of you guys are just getting so worked up about the Royal Wedding, when it's kind of daft to get pissed off about it in the first place! rofl It's just a pair of people getting hitched together, who are respected by a lot of people, and yet loads of you are acting like it's the wedding of two tyrants! User Image And now we're getting all this discrimination crap, mainly between Brits and Americans, which is just so retarded stressed now, both countries, and loads of other people should be quite happy now, as this weekend has been like a frigging Disney movie, with someone marrying a Prince, and a big bad guy getting killed, so just lighten up for once, and try and play nice! dramallama

Twisted Nerves's Husbando

Demonic Sex Symbol

I agree, babe. Everyone's getting so butthurt about the wedding. Like calm the hell down already.

Romantic Nerd

Whats The Big Deal On This Wedding...That Passed.
Why Is Everyone Getting So Worked Up Over It? D;

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lunchbox Material
Whats The Big Deal On This Wedding...That Passed.
Why Is Everyone Getting So Worked Up Over It? D;

Some people apparently don't care, yet they won't stop going on about how they don't care *shrugs*
I totally agree! I thought the wedding was wonderful! It only happens once every 25 years or so so these people just need to tough it out!

Romantic Nerd

I Didnt Really Know Of It...Only After You Mentioned Something.
I Didnt Get To Watch It...Entirely But I Saw The Part With The "I Do's" And OMG! That Priest Had An Amazing Voice 8D

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lunchbox Material

I Didnt Get To Watch It...Entirely But I Saw The Part With The "I Do's" And OMG! That Priest Had An Amazing Voice 8D

My Dad kept on going on about his weird fluffy hair eek

Nerd

Big bad guy getting killed? lol

Romantic Nerd

Mister Awesume
Lunchbox Material

Your Dad Has Weird Fluffy Hair? 8D
I Think The Prince' Outfit Was Kinda Funky, I Would Have Expected Something More Elegant Or Knight-ish.

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
([CandyKoRn])
Big bad guy getting killed? lol

We just need the Fairy Godmother nao... ninja

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lunchbox Material
Mister Awesume
Lunchbox Material

Your Dad Has Weird Fluffy Hair? 8D
I Think The Prince' Outfit Was Kinda Funky, I Would Have Expected Something More Elegant Or Knight-ish.

Nuuuuuuu, he was going on about the Bishop's fluffy hair, the guy you were just going on about xd
Meh, it was the Irish Guard uniform he was wearing, I think. They wear red, and then it's the air force who wear black, or something like that...

Romantic Nerd

Mister Awesume

Nuuuuuuu, he was going on about the Bishop's fluffy hair, the guy you were just going on about xd
Meh, it was the Irish Guard uniform he was wearing, I think. They wear red, and then it's the air force who wear black, or something like that...

Ohhhhhh! I Never Noticed The "Fluffy Hair" I Was Distracted By The Voice xD
But Still, His Clothing Was Eh...Now Kate(?) I Loved Her Dress, Simple But Elegant
Mister Awesume
Whoa, seriously, some people on Gaia just need to chill out lol some of you guys are just getting so worked up about the Royal Wedding, when it's kind of daft to get pissed off about it in the first place! rofl It's just a pair of people getting hitched together, who are respected by a lot of people, and yet loads of you are acting like it's the wedding of two tyrants! User Image And now we're getting all this discrimination crap, mainly between Brits and Americans, which is just so retarded stressed now, both countries, and loads of other people should be quite happy now, as this weekend has been like a frigging Disney movie, with someone marrying a Prince, and a big bad guy getting killed, so just lighten up for once, and try and play nice! dramallama

This made me LMAO. Good points!
Haha lol disney movie and bad guy getting killed. Nice way of putting it.

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Its bc some people are pissed about americans caring about something british..
at least i can tell my grandkids about this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff