Welcome to Gaia! ::

deuch bag.
He's a nice guy, but he kinda looks like a horse...
XxMrBunBunxX

how would you know he's a "nice guy" .
Horse faces always are deuchy
Ms P Cookies
XxMrBunBunxX

Oh, Gawd.
He does wonderful charity work, he's down to Earth, you don't see him flaunting all of his money and social standing, he went to a restaurant that was full and instead of demanding a table, which I'm sure they would have been more than happy to give him, he opted to go to another restaurant.
I think that makes someone a pretty nice person.
XxMrBunBunxX
Ms P Cookies
XxMrBunBunxX

Oh, Gawd.
He does wonderful charity work, he's down to Earth, you don't see him flaunting all of his money and social standing, he went to a restaurant that was full and instead of demanding a table, which I'm sure they would have been more than happy to give him, he opted to go to another restaurant.
I think that makes someone a pretty nice person.

Oh, im sorry if I insulted him.
I'm a shallow person xD

Greedy Bloodsucker

He doesn't even deserve the excess money to give to charity. Real charity is giving to the needy even while you're a bit needy as well. This prince has done nothing for his power. All he had to do was climb out of a labia and now he's a royal heir. This man and his wife need to get real jobs.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For a minute there, I thought he was Charles (he had a bald spot). You can't blame him for being born a royal. He just happened to be the son of "royal blood." He didn't ask for it. Heck, even he and his bride want to stay away from all that. They even don't want servants, just body guards to keep them safe from rabid paparazzi. He HAS a real job. He's a rescue pilot. He couldn't spend his honeymoon with Kate because he had to work. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff