Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nicole Louise 96
BBRRiANNA
Nicole Louise 96
BBRRiANNA
Nicole Louise 96

Woah! All night. Well I live in England so it was all morning until about 2PM. razz

Haha, nice razz OMFG I just saw someone say "Royal Wedding??? never heard of it"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME. xD wow.

Aha. rofl Well maybe some people don't know about it. razz

LOL, I guess so.
I'm still sad about their first kiss. D:

Well perhaps they saved it for their wedding night... LOL awkward that the whole world knew what was going to happen that evening... rofl eek lol

HAHAHA. razz
They were really relaxed, I was surprised.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nicole Louise 96
If you're going to watch the royal wedding, why are you? The only reason I'm watching it is because I want to see Kate's dress! xp Kind of a girl thing, but hey-ho! wink What're your views on the fuss surrounding the wedding?

Just look it up after

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BBRRiANNA
Nicole Louise 96
BBRRiANNA
Nicole Louise 96
BBRRiANNA
Nicole Louise 96

Woah! All night. Well I live in England so it was all morning until about 2PM. razz

Haha, nice razz OMFG I just saw someone say "Royal Wedding??? never heard of it"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME. xD wow.

Aha. rofl Well maybe some people don't know about it. razz

LOL, I guess so.
I'm still sad about their first kiss. D:

Well perhaps they saved it for their wedding night... LOL awkward that the whole world knew what was going to happen that evening... rofl eek lol

HAHAHA. razz
They were really relaxed, I was surprised.

Yuh yuh, tehehehe. razz 3nodding mrgreen

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Imageheheda british really know how to party 3nodding
I feel it's perfectly fine to want to watch the Royal Wedding. I personally think all the hype around them in America is a little strange, since they are the British royalty. I can understand it from a "they are famous" point of view, yet I still find it kind of retarded to go out of your way to watch it.
Who cares about the royal wedding, like us Australians, The bloody royal wedding does not even have a thing to do with us, I don't care if a Prince is marrying someone. Its like a normal wedding, except its worldwide.. it doesn't affect us anyway!! So yeah.. royal wedding is gay!! xp xp

Moonlight Friend

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
beacuse to some people its a wonderful fairy tail and it might remind a persion how wonderful there wedding was or inspire people about what they want there wedding to be like

Dedicated Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
pointless i dont care about two rich ppl geting maried cuz it aint me or sum1 i know so i dont care

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xxXBrOoKeYyYXxx
their a cute couple n all..but way to much talk about them!! people give it a freeking break..i honestly dont like hearing about them all the time...and im not saying i hate them...cuz indeed..i love how we have another princes and all...but seriously!! ahhh gosh...people need to leave them be!! I think they should have covered it on less news channels. When you make it so people can't get away from something, it makes people mad...
But it's kinda interesting to think there are still Princesses and Kings in the world. It's like a modern fairy tail... and it makes you wonder why they deserve it...

But it was pretty.

hah!! u pple make me laugh!! but i love u too much to hate you!! hahaha (: well anywhooo..ehh dunno..so peacee (:

I agree with you. razz People should leave them alone and give them peace. And yeah all of my tv channels were filled with the wedding. stare Was a bit annoying... Ahhh, yes! Prince charming will sweep us girlies off our feet! Well that's what we hoped. whee

wait no nevermindd.......ehhhh welllhah nahh nvrm i lied im going...so bye love u hun!! (: ahahh so again peace out my loves!

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
purplemo0z
User Imageheheda british really know how to party 3nodding

Hell yeah. wink

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kapala
I feel it's perfectly fine to want to watch the Royal Wedding. I personally think all the hype around them in America is a little strange, since they are the British royalty. I can understand it from a "they are famous" point of view, yet I still find it kind of retarded to go out of your way to watch it.

That's exactly what I think! Except you worded it better... rofl

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RJayne
Who cares about the royal wedding, like us Australians, The bloody royal wedding does not even have a thing to do with us, I don't care if a Prince is marrying someone. Its like a normal wedding, except its worldwide.. it doesn't affect us anyway!! So yeah.. royal wedding is gay!! xp xp

It's refreshing to hear someone be negative about it. mrgreen
Seriously, there's no point at watching another couple get together. Anyways, watching THEM get married is special.... I saw it because I wanted to see how they get dressed in formal events.

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tenshi Neko Oni Miki
beacuse to some people its a wonderful fairy tail and it might remind a persion how wonderful there wedding was or inspire people about what they want there wedding to be like

Yes. 3nodding But perhaps it will put their wedding to shame...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff