Welcome to Gaia! ::

I watched it to see the dress along with just the fact it's royalty. Not just royalty but the prince of wales.

It's not that often this happens. The last royal wedding to the throne of England was 30 years ago!

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I watched because it's history in the making and one day I might have kids...and if I have a daughter I want to be able to tell her the fairy tale of an ordinary girl marrying a prince for love and living happily ever after.

I'm honestly surprised the greedy Americans weren't more obsessed with the trivial things such as the real estate she inherits or the family jewels. Prince Charles has quite a healthy real estate profile at his hands...I can't say I wouldn't want to live in a castle, a palace, or an estate. /shrugs.
it was quite ugly
i didnt watch it razz

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
half-demon98
I watched it to see the dress along with just the fact it's royalty. Not just royalty but the prince of wales.

It's not that often this happens. The last royal wedding to the throne of England was 30 years ago!

Ah yes the dress. 3nodding

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
adorable_kisses
hello
wink

Herrow... whee

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Drunken Chef
I watched because it's history in the making and one day I might have kids...and if I have a daughter I want to be able to tell her the fairy tale of an ordinary girl marrying a prince for love and living happily ever after.

I'm honestly surprised the greedy Americans weren't more obsessed with the trivial things such as the real estate she inherits or the family jewels. Prince Charles has quite a healthy real estate profile at his hands...I can't say I wouldn't want to live in a castle, a palace, or an estate. /shrugs.

Aw that's cute! I know I'd like to be told of the beautiful wedding and all the happiness... Because that's what kids like. razz Aha yes, the royal family own a lot I must say... gonk

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iStoleYourTeddy x3
it was quite ugly

Everyone to their own opinion. razz

3,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
awesomeisaac13
i didnt watch it razz

Fair enough. razz
cuz i was bored
This makes no sence to me that people are makin a big deal out of two people getting married this happends like every week. just because they are famous doesnt mean anything. also the prince is really ugly!!!!!
Nicole Louise 96
iStoleYourTeddy x3
it was quite ugly

Everyone to their own opinion. razz

lol thats funnie that u say that i agree 100%
so you can see how the people are dress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers