Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
to all in this forum saying u dont care is good i have to say people in America are lucky that they can say that as it doent affect you.

Im in australian an i could less about the wedding as but it affect people living in Ausrtalia just a bit, not as much as Englang through. But saying u dont care is still saying u notice what going on enough to care even if it very little.
cheekyone94
to all in this forum saying u dont care is good i have to say people in America are lucky that they can say that as it doent affect you.

Im in australian an i could less about the wedding as but it affect people living in Ausrtalia just a bit, not as much as Englang through. But saying u dont care is still saying u notice what going on enough to care even if it very little.
WOAH ******** CHIEF, DEPLOY PARADOX PROTECTION SQUAD!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

Why do people give a ******** about comets and eclipses and the ball dropping and other s**t like that that doesn't happen but very seldomly?

...Ohwait......
Something to take our minds off all the stuff going on in our own country and in other places. It's just something fun to distract us from what's going on here at home.
Do you have any idea what goes on during American political campaigns? They're ******** insane. This is ridiculous but far less disturbing, I'd much rather hear them gush over something that doesn't affect them than... I'm not even going to go into detail about it.

I'm Canadian and I still don't give a s**t about the royal wedding, though.

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
why should americans care?
because it's better than the s**t CNN pumps out. Damn racists. they're Nationalists, you know "ALL WHO DISLIKE AMERICA ARE EVIL!" because CNN are twats who print out lies.
because americans are dumbasses and we get into ppls buisness

Lonely Streaker

I think it's just that since the cultures are so similar (plus they speak english so Americans can understand them), it's something that they feel they can to a mild degree relate to. In my experience, British and French events tend to have more bearing on American interest than those of other geographical areas.

Friendly Nerd

6,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
Because it's a nice break from all the horrible things happening in the world this year and last.

People wonder why Americans aren't very well liked in other countries!?!

10,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
it's just interesting

Egyn's Fav

Blessed Scarface

13,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I need 500 coins, so im going to randomly post a lot.

Egyn's Fav

Blessed Scarface

13,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
I need 500 coins, so im going to randomly post a lot.

Egyn's Fav

Blessed Scarface

13,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
I need 500 coins fast, so im going to randomly post a lot. dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Idk alright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces