Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE STOPPED BEING A SUBJECT OF THE BRITISH CENTURIES AGO. WHY DO AMERICANS CARE ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING?
Don't let the media's obseesion fool you.The media isn't the voice of the people. I hope to god americans don't care about it. A better discussion is Why do american's still care about our current format of recieving news...if it can even be called news those idiots are spewing from their money lined septic tanks.

5,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
Because we like gossip and scandal, and where a wedding is marital drama is sure to follow? Personally I think its so we can look at all the funky hats.....

5,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Team Jacob 100
And there's the whole sharing a common language, so we can understand any gossip that comes from there.

Lonely Vampire

Because its interesting. ._.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I didn't care at all. Kate looked much older in her wedding dress and William is ugly.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
its like the girl who keeps tabs on her ex-boyfriend she was in an abusive relationship with. she shouldn't care and just move on, but can't help it.

. . . please don't listen to me . . . i don't know what i'm talking about . . .

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
TigerLilyChick
I didn't care at all. Kate looked much older in her wedding dress and William is ugly.

william is bald too -_-

Salty Pirate

I couldn't care less, and I am an American.

Evante's Waifu

Healer

11,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
because its the only place where they still have kings and queens and people want to see it. It's not like America will ever have an event like that. Which by the way I really liked the trees that were on the inside of the church.
xD
I live in America. I dont care. I didnt record it. I didnt wake up at 3am to watch it , but my friends did. And I question...why? xD
Because the world is really effed up and we need something to take our minds off of it. ninja
even u care..a LOT
IT's royal....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas